Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Wait, are you guys talking about mcheckov?
Or me? :batface:

DesertTurtle wrote:Wait, are you guys talking about mcheckov?
Or me? :batface:
mchekhov

Was I the one who casually posted a spoiler in the Hans Zimmer? No.

This is what happens when you don't listen. I warned you guys several times that the spoilers posted were real. How is it my fault that you don't believe them and treat them as jokes by posting them everywhere on the forum?

Why are you people clicking spoiler tags with less than 2 weeks left in the film if ur afraid of being spoiled anyway? You have nobody to blame but yourself.

mchekhov wrote:Was I the one who casually posted a spoiler in the Hans Zimmer? No.

This is what happens when you don't listen. I warned you guys several times that the spoilers posted were real. How is it my fault that you don't believe them and treat them as jokes by posting them everywhere on the forum?

Why are you people clicking spoiler tags with less than 2 weeks left in the film if ur afraid of being spoiled anyway? You have nobody to blame but yourself.
so you admit that you confirmed it to be a spoiler?

good day sir

And if mchekhov hadn't posted it was for real, more people would have been spoiled.

Drewton wrote:And if mchekhov hadn't posted it was for real, more people would have been spoiled.
uhm no, more people would've just thought it's a possibility

@ mcheckov - Oh please, we have no idea if it's a spoiler or not because we haven't seen the movie yet. It's in a spoiler tag anyway, unlike your post saying the movie was ruined for him. Which it wasn't, so fuck you.

If joking with people about
the possible identity of John Blake
is ruining the movie for someone then I suppose that saying Bruce Wayne dies is ruining the movie for everyone too. I mean, I haven't seen the movie like you apparently have, but I might be right! BRUCE WAYNE DIES GUYS :batface:

Spoilers are being taken very seriously, especially in anticipation of the release of TDKR.

In the meantime, everyone please get this thread back on topic. :judge:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Spoilers are being taken very seriously, especially in anticipation of the release of TDKR.

In the meantime, everyone please get this thread back on topic. :judge:
Thank you! I got excited to see this thread active then I came and read a bunch of little girls crying about everything.

So yeah...soundtrack sounds awesome. I'm calling it now (and no, I haven't seen it yet) that "The Fire Rises" gets used during the Gotham Rogues scene. The staccato part probably intercutting several different scenes, then the music climax, then BOOM.