Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
NL197 wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Tom Hardy died of an accidental OD in his Soho apartment. A maid discovered his body.
Thank you.

Now I have a perfect excuse to leave this place and never come back. If that distasteful trash is what passes as humor here, have at it.

I'm sure Nolan would be proud to call people like yourselves fans.
THIS.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
07202012 wrote:WAIT.
What did I miss?
Tom Hardy died of an accidental OD in his Soho apartment. A maid discovered his body.
:eh:

Not funny.

Only just listened to the new samples and wow. just wow. They all sound incredible. The one that stood out to me was "mind if i cut in" its just so different from what we have heard and so catwoman like, listening to it just makes me think of a cat skulking around on a cold winters night, god its perfect, well done Hans :clap:

JonHedoesIt wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
aha ahah I thought my jokes were bad.

Syncopy528491 wrote:
JonHedoesIt wrote:
aha ahah I thought my jokes were bad.
Tragedy + Time equals sometimes equals comedy although I must admit I didn't choose my audience wisely and I'm sorry. Also the guy I responded to had asked what he had missed. It would certainly NOT be humorous if Tom Hardy passed away tragically but a joke about the something as huge as the same thing happening to this film's villain actor as the last film's during the small gap of time that said user had missed is in my opinion, humorous. If it's not to you I'm sorry. I obviously respect Heath tremendously and all but at the same time if you don't try to push boundaries occasionally with humor you'll never find edgy, funny, gold. You've all surely laughed at Michael Jackson death jokes days after the guy's passing or occasionally got a guilty chuckle from an off color Holocaust or AIDS joke on your favorite TV show so don't act like a joke about Saint Heath Ledger is off limits after four years. Having said that, I should leave the comedy to actual comedians as it obviously does not work for me, especially when I try it online. Now back to soundtrack discussion. I don't want this thread to get off course because of my dumb joke. I apologize.

I think I'm not going to be able to stop myself from crying when 'Rise' plays in the theater.

And, I combines those new 320 Kbps samples from French site in one, if anyone's interested.

http://cl.ly/HqH9

NoMoreDeadCops wrote: You've all surely laughed at Michael Jackson death jokes days after the guy's passing

don't make assumptions like that...it'll help you along the way

the problem is you joked about one live human being being dead, while at the same time trying to make a joke of another human being's death....it's double the disrespect

Wonder if someone would mock up some fake credits for what is obviously the slam to credits in "Rise".
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...

I have a strong feeling towards the end, there will be a huge flashback scene (Death of Bruce's parents, training, the fall etc.) with "Rise" playing over it.