Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TalkOnCorners wrote:
BlairCo wrote: I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Catwoman's theme.
I gotta disagree. I think it's a Bruce theme. Maybe during his depressed state.
I agree.

Lynn wrote:Listening to the 60 second clips right now. They're awesome.
"Why Do We Fall" is just wonderful.

So far "On Thin Ice" is my favorite. But I like "Why Do We Fall" a lot as well. I'm really excited about this soundtrack. They all sound fantastic to me.

"Why Do We Fall?" is easily my favorite. My top 3 will also include "On Thin Ice" and "Imagine The Fire".

anonymity wrote:
Lynn wrote:Listening to the 60 second clips right now. They're awesome.
"Why Do We Fall" is just wonderful.

So far "On Thin Ice" is my favorite. But I like "Why Do We Fall" a lot as well. I'm really excited about this soundtrack. They all sound fantastic to me.
"On Thin Ice" is awesome, too. Wonderfully eerie and melanchonic. And I agree that the whole soundtrack sounds great.
Actually, my only complaint about these new clips is, we don't hear the vocals from "Rise".

Lynn wrote:
anonymity wrote:

"On Thin Ice" is awesome, too. Wonderfully eerie and melanchonic. And I agree that the whole soundtrack sounds great.
Actually, my only complaint about these new clips is, we don't hear the vocals from "Rise".
I agree but we'll hear those vocals soon enough. I'm also eager to listen to the bonus tracks in the digital release.

Imagine The Fire is just insanely well put together and you can tell something pivotal as hell occurs when that theme comes up. Makes you want to go 100 MPH down the highway and flip the cops off. But that's just me. 8-)

Imagine The Fire new sample - EPIC BATMAN THEME!!!!

The Fire Rises. Holy fucking god damn shit.

HOLY GOD FUCKING SHIT THE BUILD UP ON "DESPAIR"

CHILLSSSSSSSSSSS