Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MSUspartans2211 wrote:Its so lovely. My play count on iTunes yesterday topped 200 haha.
Mine too. It jumped to my third most played :lol: Oops.

To be honest, I don't entirely enjoy that music during that clip. The core of it is great, especially the parts that are similar to the prologue score, but it gets sort of messy towards the end. It sounds like three different tracks played at the same time.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:To be honest, I don't entirely enjoy that music during that clip. The core of it is great, especially the parts that are similar to the prologue score, but it gets sort of messy towards the end. It sounds like three different tracks played at the same time.

Wow. Nuts! Personally, I love it and think it's the best bit of music I heard from this film yet. It literally feels like you are in the middle of a chaotic war.

Cilogy wrote:To be honest, I don't entirely enjoy that music during that clip. The core of it is great, especially the parts that are similar to the prologue score, but it gets sort of messy towards the end. It sounds like three different tracks played at the same time.
That's actually what I thought about the score for the third trailer towards the latter end. It started out as the TDK melody, and then somewhere along the line of adding trumpets and strings it just got really chaotic and I couldn't grasp on to anything about it.

The MTV score had this problem a bit when it really amped up as well, but other than that I was in love with it.

cheeseparty67 wrote:One other thing I liked about the MTV score was how Inception-ish it sounded. I remember reading an article saying that we should expect this, but I really like the flair. It brought back some serious vibes from Mombasa for me, honestly. That four-note undertone to Bane's theme is very similar to the one towards the end of Mombasa.
The beginning of it had almost the same chord progression as Time.

I will say, the dissonant French horns that usually carry the Batman theme are really compelling in here. I wonder if that's Bane's theme, the same way Joker's theme (the louder one, not the cello whine) was an inverse of Batman's French horn theme.

Blip at 0:40 and 0:56.
Intended or not?

But the beginning is just classic Zimmer. Sounds like something out of Inception (which oddly all epic Hans Zimmer songs sound like)

Seen this on Tumblr... :think:

m4st4 wrote:Image
Fake as hell

Mr. Caine wrote:
Fake as hell

Hell is real. L'enfer c'est les autres.

Zez
Who listens to their iPod at 4:39 in the morning?