TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Skyab23 wrote:
mchekhov wrote:people who can't understand bane are just those who have never heard an urban accent before...steve get outside some more....you can be friends with more than just white people who speak like english lit professors...you will be okay...the fire rises
Are you serious or is this just sarcasm? I'm going to act as if you're serious and I'll apologize now if you're not. I want to reiterate to all you fanboys who criticize legitimate criticism of Nolan's films by using condescending remarks, that you are in the minority. All the reports indicate that nearly everyone who saw that prologue could not understand Bane. Were they all white, sheltered folks? No. You're just being condescending for the sake of it. You can't handle negative criticism of ANYTHING Nolan, much less a movie this highly anticipated.
To be fair...Talli is a fucking moron.

Skyab23 wrote:
Mason wrote:
Yes, and it's fucking epic.
Oh I agree, I just don't get why they would use TDK's score instead of the TDKR's score.
That music was in Batman Begins. It's the main batman theme. Of course they would use it.

Skyab23 wrote:
Mason wrote:
Oh I agree, I just don't get why they would use TDK's score instead of the TDKR's score.
They've used that score in the last two movies.

Skyab23 wrote:
Mason wrote:
I can guarantee they'll use Molossus in TDKR. Certain songs compliment the films. The music in the trailer (I'm Not A Hero) is just one of them.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:
They've used that score in the last two movies.
That's def the most epic score (in my opinion) in the Batman franchise.

Mason did your whole body fill with chills when the sizzle reel with the bombastic Zimmer score came on? I'm still getting huge chills down my back watching it. Like holy cow.

Nolan4Life wrote:Mason did your whole body fill with chills when the sizzle reel with the bombastic Zimmer score came on? I'm still getting huge chills down my back watching it. Like holy cow.
Yes. I also let out a tear.

It gave me goosepimples.

Skyab23 wrote:
mchekhov wrote:people who can't understand bane are just those who have never heard an urban accent before...steve get outside some more....you can be friends with more than just white people who speak like english lit professors...you will be okay...the fire rises
Are you serious or is this just sarcasm? I'm going to act as if you're serious and I'll apologize now if you're not. I want to reiterate to all you fanboys who criticize legitimate criticism of Nolan's films by using condescending remarks, that you are in the minority. All the reports indicate that nearly everyone who saw that prologue could not understand Bane. Were they all white, sheltered folks? No. You're just being condescending for the sake of it. You can't handle negative criticism of ANYTHING Nolan, much less a movie this highly anticipated.

the majority of people on this site said they understood everything with the exception of one phrases, which varied for everybody, you're actually in the minority

the majority of the press who criticized it are old white guys...ofcourse they wouldnt understand it

@steve...its not mumbling...its a voice that resides in the lower register...it relies on the bass....most people in urban areas speak with that sound....i dont know what its like in Oregon but I'm just saying, the reason could be because youre not used to interacting with people who use their voice that way

it doesnt need fixing...fixing would ruin it.
Last edited by mchekhov on December 14th, 2011, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just saw the bootleg. Damn! It doesn't do justice at all. So many things are out of the frame, and alot is missed for that reason. (Not the bootlegger's fault).

I'd say to avoid the bootleg unless you just can't help it.