TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Intruder wrote:Only in Batman Begins Bluray huh?
Was it available on the BEGINS blu? Didn't know that. That's not unusual, though, for a studio to time release and material to promote a sequel or upcoming release. So I guess they officially did, but not online as they did the trailers.

I guess the distinction is WB was fine with paying customers having the prologue.

Question.... Did they officially release the prologue online for TDK or was that just a leak I do not remember. This better be online.

allstarr55js wrote:Question.... Did they officially release the prologue online for TDK or was that just a leak I do not remember. This better be online.
They never officially released it, no, but there were bootlegs.

Why does it say 6 and 8 minute prologue, different on every page? :modesty:

m4st4 wrote:Why does it say 6 and 8 minute prologue, different on every page? :modesty:
It's now been confirmed that's it's six minutes long, not eight like previously stated.

m4st4 wrote:Why does it say 6 and 8 minute prologue, different on every page? :modesty:
At first /Film said 8. R2ind said 6. Now /Film has changed theirs to 6 as well.
allstarr55js wrote:Question.... Did they officially release the prologue online for TDK or was that just a leak I do not remember. This better be online.
Only bootlegs, and only shitty bootlegs at that, e.g., a cam-rip. The HD leak didnt come til after the BEGINS blu-ray -- which was several several months later.

Aranion wrote:
Intruder wrote:Only in Batman Begins Bluray huh?
Was it available on the BEGINS blu? Didn't know that. That's not unusual, though, for a studio to time release and material to promote a sequel or upcoming release. So I guess they officially did, but not online as they did the trailers.

I guess the distinction is WB was fine with paying customers having the prologue.
Batman Begins is finally coming to Blu-Ray Hi-Def DVD, and it is bringing along a load of exclusive The Dark Knight extras, including a prologue, just in time for it's theatrical release. Here is the press release from Warner Brothers:

Leading the Blu-ray Hi-Def pack is the Batman Begins Limited Edition Gift Set ($49.99 SRP). The single disc Blu-ray Hi-Def Gift Set also includes The Dark Knight Prologue (the first six minutes of the film)

http://www.movieweb.com/news/batman-beg ... -this-july

TeddyBlass wrote:
At first /Film said 8. R2ind said 6. Now /Film has changed theirs to 6 as well.
Oh, thanks for that! :)

The fact that I will be seeing ANY of The Dark Knight Rises in fucking IMAX before the year is even over is the most amazing news since this project began.

I'm having a nerdgasm so let me release it thru my fingers:
HBVRGFBVWBGRIFERWIHJBGRIBGFEWIPBGRIBGERWIJ O M GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE YOU NOLANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKJERIBGFOBFIEhuadfshvhbfdhbvhabvbkvkhcqhpbHOBDFHOBERBWACHABHCFBERWHJCFKBFYFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCFDUJRFHUERUWUFCHYESYEYEYSYSYESYUFQERWHOFVQRHCFHKQERWBDCKEWRWBFRWHEBFHBFIHOEW

MY PENISSSSSSSSSSS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ERECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Maybe WB Release a Two Disc Special Shit Edition BB-TDK Duology Bluray Disk on June-or-July 2012
That maybe ıncludes TDKR Prologue
Last edited by Intruder on October 19th, 2011, 4:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.