TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MrJ
Would very much like a PM too please. :)

The prologues don't get much better than the ones just posted :/

PM sent, thanks for the patience everyone!

I should have left a link here before I went for sleep. The Anne Hathaway screenshots were darker but if you want to see the general quality of this one check this
And if you have any better, please let me know! ;)

JayCificity wrote:PM sent, thanks for the patience everyone!

I should have left a link here before I went for sleep. The Anne Hathaway screenshots were darker but if you want to see the general quality of this one check this
Please could you PM me the link? :)

Is there anything we can do to boycott Digital Imax screens? Digital Imax is fake Imax- that's what we need to let people know. The 70mm IMAX screens are the REAL IMAX screens. The digital ones are a disgrace to the IMAX brand, and despite this, IMAX allows the conversion of their 70mm screens to digital, and are erecting digital (fake) Imax screens all over the country!

Is there anything we can do to stop this? And to convince IMAX to go back to 70mm?

Maybe the powers that be here at Nolanfans and at all the other movie sites can some how get together to form a petition and have it signed not only by the online community, but also major players in Hollywood? WE need to do this, guys. Teddy or Alex--if you get this message, I urge you guys to push for this... Maybe we can make a change... Or at the least, leave a little mark. We can't let the people at Imax fool the public and meet out a product that is terribly below standard.

LemonBachan wrote:Is there anything we can do to boycott Digital Imax screens? Digital Imax is fake Imax- that's what we need to let people know. The 70mm IMAX screens are the REAL IMAX screens. The digital ones are a disgrace to the IMAX brand, and despite this, IMAX allows the conversion of their 70mm screens to digital, and are erecting digital (fake) Imax screens all over the country!

Is there anything we can do to stop this? And to convince IMAX to go back to 70mm?

Maybe the powers that be here at Nolanfans and at all the other movie sites can some how get together to form a petition and have it signed not only by the online community, but also major players in Hollywood? WE need to do this, guys. Teddy or Alex--if you get this message, I urge you guys to push for this... Maybe we can make a change... Or at the least, leave a little mark. We can't let the people at Imax fool the public and meet out a product that is terribly below standard.
I think Operation Early Bird has helped people a lot to be aware about the difference of both. I am not from USA but I'll be happy to help in any way possible. :goNF:

LemonBachan wrote:Is there anything we can do to boycott Digital Imax screens? Digital Imax is fake Imax- that's what we need to let people know. The 70mm IMAX screens are the REAL IMAX screens. The digital ones are a disgrace to the IMAX brand, and despite this, IMAX allows the conversion of their 70mm screens to digital, and are erecting digital (fake) Imax screens all over the country!

Come 2013 every IMAX screen in the world will be digital.

My problem with D-IMAX is that it's hit and miss. Half the theaters are overpriced horse shit, and half are genuinely premium experiences (albeit not as much so as most 70mm auditoriums). My local D-IMAX is really great- amazing sound, 4 story screen, top notch projection quality, and the managing staff set the price significantly lower than 70mm theaters so that people don't feel ripped off. But most D-IMAX theaters don't do that, and it's maddening to the customers.

JayCificity wrote:PM sent, thanks for the patience everyone!

Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on December 27th, 2011, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Could I get a PM Jay?

PM; please and thank you.