TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
When is this going to be officially released online?

PowerDump wrote:When is this going to be officially released online?
Most likely: Never.

Never.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and uhhh....Never.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and uhhh....Never.
They released TDK prologue online right before the movie came out. I just got back from watching MI4 with the prologue attached, and all I can say is WOW

CroissantRoll wrote:They released TDK prologue online right before the movie came out. I just got back from watching MI4 with the prologue attached, and all I can say is WOW
No, they didn't. It was included as part of the blu ray release of BEGINS. The TDK prologue was NEVER released as a free-to-the-public online download.

Aranion wrote:
CroissantRoll wrote:They released TDK prologue online right before the movie came out. I just got back from watching MI4 with the prologue attached, and all I can say is WOW
No, they didn't. It was included as part of the blu ray release of BEGINS. The TDK prologue was NEVER released as a free-to-the-public online download.
Maybe a Blu-ray Re-Release of The Dark Knight and Batman Begins with the prologue as a bonus feature?

BlairCo wrote:
Aranion wrote:
Maybe a Blu-ray Re-Release of The Dark Knight and Batman Begins with the prologue as a bonus feature?
That's my guess too.

I was wondering if someone could pm me a high quality version of the prologue please. I've seen it many times but the version I have has about 1/4 of the bottom of the screen missing. Makes it extremely annoying to watch. So much so I wont even watch the link a few pages back because of the way the quality scrutiny from other posters.

Please and thanks.

By the way, I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I post a superherohype once in a while on TDKR spoilers forum. I'm not a WB ninja!. I just want to see the prologue.

P