TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
speaker blew in the theater when Bane pushed that button, watched MI4 minus one speaker... The fire rises? :thumbup:

BatWing23 wrote:speaker blew in the theater when Bane pushed that button, watched MI4 minus one speaker... The fire rises? :thumbup:

Bane's terrorizing shit in real life too? :lol:

Now that is epic! lol How did the audience react when it happened?

BatWing23 wrote:speaker blew in the theater when Bane pushed that button, watched MI4 minus one speaker... The fire rises? :thumbup:
that's epic badassery right there. Good times.

For a split second everyone had a look of concern, but by the time that sizzle reel showed up, I don't even think the IMAX workers cared. Just glued to the screen. There was a short 3-4 minute pause before moving on to MI4 to make sure that particular speaker was I guess shut off so it doesn't spark up or start an actual fire... that rises... :thumbup:

Nice. 8-)

Since it seems to be "out", I'd like a PM of the prologue.

BatWing23 wrote:For a split second everyone had a look of concern, but by the time that sizzle reel showed up, I don't even think the IMAX workers cared. Just glued to the screen. There was a short 3-4 minute pause before moving on to MI4 to make sure that particular speaker was I guess shut off so it doesn't spark up or start an actual fire... that rises... :thumbup:
Sweet! :clap: Reminds me of watching 'History of Violence'' when bottled fake smoke exploded during a particularly intense finale.

Mason wrote:
Wait guys, I thought I was the only one who thought his voice was hard to understand?

He must have never heard an urban accent before. And all his friends must be white English Lit professors. And he must be from Oregon.
Last edited by steveportee on December 16th, 2011, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.