TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DoubleD wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:
Well this is crap!!!

Who would think that Columbus' 70mm IMAX screen would show The Dark Knight Rises before Atlanta's!!! I literally have like 3 to 4 digital IMAX screens within 5 to 10 minutes away and a 70mm right down town. I pray to God that Fernbank will come to their senses and show the film!
Would you drive to Columbus or just watch it on a digital IMAX if Fernbank doesn't show it? And I'm almost positive that they want.
Oh I'll see it on a digital screen. I'm just curious to see what the hoopla surrounding 70mm screens is all about.

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
Would you drive to Columbus or just watch it on a digital IMAX if Fernbank doesn't show it? And I'm almost positive that they want.
Oh I'll see it on a digital screen. I'm just curious to see what the hoopla surrounding 70mm screens is all about.
I honestly don't know. Saw TDK on both digital and 70mm, the differences weren't very noticable.

I wish i could see it in HD.

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
I probaly will also. I'll have a newborn by the time the 20th rolls around, and I'm sure the wife wouldn't like it much if I took a day trip to Columbus "just to watch a movie."
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:
I probaly will also. I'll have a newborn by the time the 20th rolls around, and I'm sure the wife wouldn't like it much if I took a day trip to Columbus "just to watch a movie."
Hahaha i understand, but the wifey should know...The Dark Knight Rises is not "just a movie"!!! hahaha :goNF:

I'm guessing this has been posted a million times by now, but just in case someone hasn't seen it. Major spoilers to the beginning of TDKR.

PowerDump wrote:I'm guessing this has been posted a million times by now, but just in case someone hasn't seen it. Major spoilers to the beginning of TDKR.

:x WTF is it slow-paced? If some one hasn't seen the prologue, why would you like them to ruin their lives with this rubbish bootleg? Where are so called 'WB Ninjas' when we need 'em?

JayCificity wrote:
PowerDump wrote:I'm guessing this has been posted a million times by now, but just in case someone hasn't seen it. Major spoilers to the beginning of TDKR.

:x WTF is it slow-paced? If some one hasn't seen the prologue, why would you like them to ruin their lives with this rubbish bootleg? Where are so called 'WB Ninjas' when we need 'em?
Its much lowered pitch to avoid copyright.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:
Its much lowered pitch to avoid copyright.
Really? I can't believe this trick works! There are real people out there who've seen the first minutes of the most-anticipated film in the worst way one could ever, immediately coming to 'It's going to suck' conclusions from this, for god's sake.

All I am saying is, if there's someone who's contained himself from watching the prologue for this long, he should redirect himself into the wide inter-webs before trying links like this.

[quote="thenextnolan"][quote="JayCificity"][quote="PowerDump"]I'm guessing this has been posted a million times by now, but just in case someone hasn't seen it. Major spoilers to the beginning of TDKR.

[//

Hey im new to this forum ,dont know if anyone has mentioned this... Am I the only one thinking that the guy in the body bag is actor Mark Strong?! If so, whats the significance of this dead body in the story of this movie? Watch it again and take a good look at the face