TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
CroissantRoll wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:
I was so disappointed that Georgia, better yet Atlanta, doesn't have one. I'm pretty sure Fernback Natural History Museum downtown has a 70mm screen but they don't show first run films like you said.
They're showing MI:4 starting Friday, and they've announced they're showing TDKR opening day! I live in Columbus, so I'm so pumped about this.
Columbus, GA?!?!! Do you have a source? Just want to make sure it's legitimate before I stand up and cheer!!!!

CroissantRoll wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:
I was so disappointed that Georgia, better yet Atlanta, doesn't have one. I'm pretty sure Fernback Natural History Museum downtown has a 70mm screen but they don't show first run films like you said.
They're showing MI:4 starting Friday, and they've announced they're showing TDKR opening day! I live in Columbus, so I'm so pumped about this.
Sources? I need very reliable sources.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
CroissantRoll wrote: They're showing MI:4 starting Friday, and they've announced they're showing TDKR opening day! I live in Columbus, so I'm so pumped about this.
At work atm, I'll find the link when I get time. The showtimes for MI:4 are up on the national infantry museums site.

CroissantRoll wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
At work atm, I'll find the link when I get time. The showtimes for MI:4 are up on the national infantry museums site.
Oh I see it now. I over looked it earlier when I looked. If they show TDKR when it's released on the 20th I know where I'll be watching.

Thanks for the heads up btw.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

CroissantRoll wrote:http://www.lightscameralists.com/you-he ... 0QJT2fCteY

A local who says he has an "unnamed source" at Patriot Park that TDKR will be playing there on July 20th. I trust what he says tho, he's on top of his stuff.
This is gonna be epic. I'll be making the drive for sure.

DoubleD wrote:
CroissantRoll wrote:http://www.lightscameralists.com/you-he ... 0QJT2fCteY

A local who says he has an "unnamed source" at Patriot Park that TDKR will be playing there on July 20th. I trust what he says tho, he's on top of his stuff.
How far of a drive is it for you? I'm just glad I don't have to make the 2hr drive to Buford now like I did with TDK and Inception.

CroissantRoll wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
How far of a drive is it for you? I'm just glad I don't have to make the 2hr drive to Buford now like I did with TDK and Inception.
Columbus would be about a hour and a half drive for me. I've got a couple of digital IMAX screens within 35 mins or so, but I would love to watch TDKR on a real IMAX screen.

DoubleD wrote:
CroissantRoll wrote: How far of a drive is it for you? I'm just glad I don't have to make the 2hr drive to Buford now like I did with TDK and Inception.
Columbus would be about a hour and a half drive for me. I've got a couple of digital IMAX screens within 35 mins or so, but I would love to watch TDKR on a real IMAX screen.
Well this is crap!!!

Who would think that Columbus' 70mm IMAX screen would show The Dark Knight Rises before Atlanta's!!! I literally have like 3 to 4 digital IMAX screens within 5 to 10 minutes away and a 70mm right down town. I pray to God that Fernbank will come to their senses and show the film!

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
Well this is crap!!!

Who would think that Columbus' 70mm IMAX screen would show The Dark Knight Rises before Atlanta's!!! I literally have like 3 to 4 digital IMAX screens within 5 to 10 minutes away and a 70mm right down town. I pray to God that Fernbank will come to their senses and show the film!
Would you drive to Columbus or just watch it on a digital IMAX if Fernbank doesn't show it? And I'm almost positive that they want.