TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
JayCificity wrote:PM sent, thanks for the patience everyone!

I should have left a link here before I went for sleep. The Anne Hathaway screenshots were darker but if you want to see the general quality of this one check this
And if you have any better, please let me know! ;)
If ya can, shoot a PM my way as well. Thanks a bunch!

Can I get a PM? Ty. :)

NothinButM wrote:
JayCificity wrote:PM sent, thanks for the patience everyone!

I should have left a link here before I went for sleep. The Anne Hathaway screenshots were darker but if you want to see the general quality of this one check this
And if you have any better, please let me know! ;)
Could someone PM me this version?^ Thanks much :D

Asanty wrote:
NothinButM wrote:
No need to get excited over this one, it's just a high res copy of the second bootleg released (the sound is out of synch and everything!)

Still waiting for a great bootleg. Come on people, MI:4 is still playing, get out your iPhones you just got for christmas, sit in the back, whip it out and shoot!

I finally plan to go to see MI4 in Imax tomorrow, better late than never.

cooldued wrote:I finally plan to go to see MI4 in Imax tomorrow, better late than never.
If it's a real IMAX theater shoot a quality bootleg.

solo2001 wrote:
Asanty wrote:
No need to get excited over this one, it's just a high res copy of the second bootleg released (the sound is out of synch and everything!)

Still waiting for a great bootleg. Come on people, MI:4 is still playing, get out your iPhones you just got for christmas, sit in the back, whip it out and shoot!
Wait, so this isn't that 490+Mb bootleg some guy was taking here a few days back? What ever happened to that one?

Edit: This - http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... se#p290391
Last edited by JayCificity on December 27th, 2011, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

solo2001 wrote:
cooldued wrote:I finally plan to go to see MI4 in Imax tomorrow, better late than never.
This.

And if someone's head is in the way, kindly chop it off first.

JayCificity wrote:
solo2001 wrote: No need to get excited over this one, it's just a high res copy of the second bootleg released (the sound is out of synch and everything!)

Wait, so this isn't that 490+Mb bootleg some guy was taking here a few days back? What ever happened to that one?
I think it is. It's the same content, but the second bootleg was only like 26mb.

Also, it turns out there's NOT a sound problem. (It was out of synch for me with Quicktime, but not VLC. tha fuk) It's a shame but this is probably the best bootleg out right now.

solo2001 wrote:
Yeah, its real Imax. I still haven't upgraded to an Iphone yet so i doubt my bootleg quality will be any better than those floating around. But I'll see what I can get. ;)