TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
can someone pm me the higher quality prologue, and trailer if there is one? just got back from work and already seems like I missed out on a lot.

gonna watch it tomorrow in IMAX though! :D

@windows 7:

the CIA was there to extract Dr. Pavel, a nuclear physicist; while Bane and his men followed them in order to hijack the plane and abduct Dr. Pavel (that's what happened in the prologue in short)

while Bane asked 1 of his men to stay behind was because the CIA guy reported to his superiors earlier that they expected him, his men, Dr. Pavel, and 1 of Bane's men to be on the plane
Last edited by Dan_87 on December 17th, 2011, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Robin wrote:
anakin234 wrote:
Just out of curosity, what makes you unexcited for this movie??
Why bother? It's obviously an idiot craving for attention. Not that one aren't allowed to be unimpressed or whatever, but why the fuck hang around on Nolanfans when you have nothing interesting to contribute with. No one gives a shit if you didnt like it, especially when you don't cite your reasons.
Funny. But that is what I expect from rabid fans who expect everyone to like everything that comes out of Nolan's studio.

It's my honest opinion of how I feel about this clip. I hang around because I love most of Nolan's works... but you didn't even think of that. Instead, you go and attack with personal insults.

anakin234 wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote:Saw the bootleg footage and I'll wait for a proper trailer. I'm pretty sure this movie cannot be judged from the poor visuals and muffled audio. I will say that I remain unexcited about the movie. I didn't even realize the prologue was out until now.
Personally, after two Nolan Bat flicks I'm not optimistic about the third feeling fresh. I'd like Nolan to tackle other topics and themes. Batman feels pretty old to me at this point and the Prologue does not lead to me to believe otherwise.

I'd like to wait for the Warner release of the trailer and watch some proper footage before figuring out if it's something worth watching. As for now... I'm not inclined to care.

niniendowarrior wrote:Personally, after two Nolan Bat flicks I'm not optimistic about the third feeling fresh. I'd like Nolan to tackle other topics and themes. Batman feels pretty old to me at this point.

I'd like to wait for the Warner release of the trailer and watch some proper footage before figuring out if it's something worth watching. As for now... I'm not inclined to care.
Just look at it this way, this is the end of the story that he started and continued with BB and TDK. I think even Nolan felt like this a bit. He wanted to do TDKR to complete the journey.

It's the final chapter, and Nolan's not coming back. I think you need to see both the trailer and prologue properly to grasp the scope of it.
Last edited by Cilogy on December 17th, 2011, 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

niniendowarrior wrote:
anakin234 wrote:
Personally, after two Nolan Bat flicks I'm not optimistic about the third feeling fresh. I'd like Nolan to tackle other topics and themes. Batman feels pretty old to me at this point and the Prologue does not lead to me to believe otherwise.

would someone pm me a link to the high quality version of the prologue?? Thanks :D

I have a 27.3 mB copy of this prologue, is there something better?

PM me please if you have links.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I have a 27.3 mB copy of this prologue, is there something better?

PM me please if you have links.
same situation here

Robin wrote:
anakin234 wrote:
Why bother? It's obviously an idiot craving for attention. Not that one aren't allowed to be unimpressed or whatever, but why the fuck hang around on Nolanfans when you have nothing interesting to contribute with. No one gives a shit if you didnt like it, especially when you don't cite your reasons.

:neutral: Which is just what anakin was asking niniendowarrior to elaborate on...