TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nolan4Life wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
Sounds like your in the same boat has me.
Sucks doesn't it? :evil:

You'd think Atlanta freaking Georgia would have a real one but NOPE!
This is just one of the many reasons why Atlanta sucks balls.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

hey guys, i don't know if i missed this, but is the pittsburgh mills imax in tarentum (just north of the city) going to have it? it is a full, 70mm imax system according to this site:

http://www.entertainmentgeekly.com/2011 ... -theaters/

i remember a while back that someone posted a list of confirmed theaters for the prologue and this theater wasn't on it - but should it be? i would think they would have it. i saw dark knight there at midnight and it was soooo awesome!

:goNF:

TeddyBlass wrote:That's the thing that annoys the piss out of me about Digital IMAX; If they weren't so adamant about both systems being equal, and charging me the same damn $7 surcharge, I wouldn't be so quick to call the digital sytems Liemax. And I am saying that as a shareholder.
I was always of the impression that "Liemax" referred to the screen size:

Sorry If ıt's already posted

Watch after 30 secs

Just requested 12/16 off so I can make the drive, see the prologue (and yeah, I'll stick around for MI:GP), come home and crash.

CANNOT WAIT.

Intruder wrote:Sorry If ıt's already posted

Watch after 30 secs
Oh man! So frustrating that the only 1750 IMAX theater in North Carolina only shows science/educational films now. Just 3.5 years ago I saw "The Dark Knight" at that very theater. GRIPES!

Watch after 30 secs

dkw9(&^^BHH

So now that Nolan has spoken about this, and the film doesn't continue on from the end of The Dark Knight, we can expect something MASSIVE with Bane. It'll be so amazing.

TauHeel05 wrote:

Watch after 30 secs
Oh man! So frustrating that the only 1750 IMAX theater in North Carolina only shows science/educational films now. Just 3.5 years ago I saw "The Dark Knight" at that very theater. GRIPES!

I also live in North Carolina and usually the Real IMAX theater in Raleigh shows hollywood movies. I saw Inception there and The Dark Knight. I assumed it would be playing Mission Impossible as well.

Mason wrote:So now that Nolan has spoken about this, and the film doesn't continue on from the end of The Dark Knight, we can expect something MASSIVE with Bane. It'll be so amazing.
The Empire article mentioned the prologue has being Bane's
introduction.

Wonder if it will be the scenes filmed at Carrdington?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."