New HollywoodRape Video

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Looks like a bus driver or a post office guard or something.

It's alarming how accurate that is.

-Vader

wonder if he'll tell us

He probably still lives with his parents.

Why we keep posting this videos?

CM_Punk wrote:Why we keep posting this videos?
Because he's epic

Eternal-Fighter wrote:
CM_Punk wrote:Why we keep posting this videos?
Because he's epic

Epicly stupid.

Stop giving this attention whore the time of day.

The five second pauses are definitely the worst part.

I welcome anyone's logical criticism of Nolan's work. His primary point in the video was that The Dark Knight Rises will probably fall short of the hype of The Dark Knight, even if it is still a great super hero film.

The guy is a Burton Bat flick guy, so naturally he's not going to be be all gung ho for Nolan.

He summarizes much of the issues that we have all been reading about and talking about for the past six months. And I think he raises a very valid point:

If The Dark Knight Rises gets an A- instead of an A+, it will still disappoint alot of people. He also correctly points out that much of the hype of The Dark Knight had to do with Heath Ledger's death. Having been one of those people who didn't follow the spoilers leading up to the Dark Knight, who viewed the film essentially with no expectations going in (in fact, lowered expectations because I saw flaws with Batman Begins), there was this sort of ominous feeling of seeing Heath Ledger in the Joker role that kept him up at night dealing with his demons.

Honestly though, the real moment I wanted to slap the SOB was when he said: "The only Nolan film I was impressed by was his first one, The Following..." Really? How many lame ass films has Tim Burton made? Big Fish, anyone?

I'm not watching 15 minutes of that, lol.
Vader182 wrote:
That brings up a good point.

What the devil does this man do for a living?

-Vader
Just out of curiosity, why do you end all your posts with "-Vader"