[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
#1fan wrote:When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die.

and by the way i know what they are chanting
THIS IS AWESOME AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME AWESOME
Really? I thought it was
CHRIS, CHRIS! NOLAN! NOLAN!
:lol:

Anyone else having problems playing/downloading from apple trailers? TDKR is the only one that I can't get to work for me...

so what do you guys think is going to happen to hines ward? (the guy who runs the ball into the touchdown with epic destruction behind him)...

i was at the shoot both days in heinz field and i don't remember them shooting anything with him after he got to the endzone. they did tons of takes of his kick return touchdown, but once he got there they would cut each time and i don't remember them doing anything after.

of course bane comes out right afterwards and addresses the crowd as we know, but i'm wondering what happens to hines ward in between? maybe an epic bane spinal cord rip out?

ajrsummers wrote:so what do you guys think is going to happen to hines ward? (the guy who runs the ball into the touchdown with epic destruction behind him)...

i was at the shoot both days in heinz field and i don't remember them shooting anything with him after he got to the endzone. they did tons of takes of his kick return touchdown, but once he got there they would cut each time and i don't remember them doing anything after.

of course bane comes out right afterwards and addresses the crowd as we know, but i'm wondering what happens to hines ward in between? maybe an epic bane spinal cord rip out?
Dance off?

i love that look of reluctance in Gordon's face as he gets up to do the speech....Oldman is so good at carrying these expressions as part of the character's mask, it gets overlooked

Can't stop watching the trailer...looks amazing!

:shock:

Delta0Medusa wrote:Can't stop watching the trailer...looks amazing!

:shock:
It's a disease, man.

Trailer in HD is beyond georguous :-D Anne is just breathtaking :D I love all of you guys :-D