[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Vader182 wrote:is Sherlock Holmes being released in IMAX as well? I'd be shocked if they wouldn't want people to see this trailer in an IMAX theater.

-Vader
Nope.
Yeah, the MI:4 is likely by a wide margin, or any other IMAX release through WB around that time, but MI:4 is likely then.

-Vader

I want TDKR's trailer to come out already though. Christmas is too far away. :lol:

Baconboy wrote:I want TDKR's trailer to come out already though. Christmas is too far away. :lol:
Ah, but the wait, the anticipation, -it's half the game.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Baconboy wrote:I want TDKR's trailer to come out already though. Christmas is too far away. :lol:

-Vader
:D

Man that would be a good Christmas present. I cant wait either :goNF:

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Plus it should mean they would have completed shooting every scene by then, meaning enough quantity and quality to choose from.

Fuck Christmas. This is what I'll be celebrating. :lol:

Doesn't matter what movie its attached to, I'm seeing it for that trailer only...and if it happens to be Sherlock Holmes 2...then I'm in it for the bromance as well. :modesty:

I hope its Sherlock. I don't want to see any of that other crap. Probably will pass on MI4. Just can't keep feeding the Tom Cruise machine, Snerdly.

darkest_knight wrote:I hope its Sherlock. I don't want to see any of that other crap. Probably will pass on MI4. Just can't keep feeding the Tom Cruise machine, Snerdly.
Huh? So the fact you think Tom Cruise is a bit off dictates the quality of the picture despite an awesome supporting cast, awesome film locations we've never seen before on film let alone IMAX, and has an incredible director who helmed it.

Okay.

-Vader