[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mindheist wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
The coat makes him look rough and regal simultaneously. It's freakin' awesome.
But sleeveless Bane is so much better! The coat makes him look like a leader and would probably look good for his public speeches. Sleeveless Bane and prologue Bane are his best looks. He looks a lot more intimidating and badass. I'd rather have him looking like a beast than a diplomat. Also Bane's most important feature is his muscular build. Sleeveless Bane is the best in almost every way.
Not trolling, but if more diplomats wore masks like Bane's, people would be way more interested in politics.

Was wondering if this should have it's own thread or not but thought I'd post here instead.

What could ''When Gotham is Ashes, You Have My Permission To Die.” mean?

Bane could've beaten Batman up an inch from death and wanted to kill him after Gotham is destroyed. Or, Batman could be suicidal because of the pain he's going through.

Mindheist wrote:Was wondering if this should have it's own thread or not but thought I'd post here instead.

Bane could've beaten Batman up an inch from death and wanted to kill him after Gotham is destroyed. Or, Batman could be suicidal because of the pain he's going through.
Bane wants Bruce alive to see Gotham destroyed. Once the task is done, he probably hopes that this would break him, emotionally.

Is there a 1080 version yet?

Mindheist wrote:Was wondering if this should have it's own thread or not but thought I'd post here instead.

He's basically saying death would be too easy. He'd rather Batman suffer by watching the destruction of those he protects. He wants Batman to witness the downfall of Gotham. That would be much more painful than to die.

Bane quoted a similar phrase in Knightfall when he said, "Death would merely end your agony and silence your shame. Instead I will simply Break You!"

He wants Batman broken, not dead. And the line "When Gotham is Ashes, You Have My Permission To Die." sums that up equally.

Just come back from work...........WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, move on...I need a new trailer ;)