[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I hope it'll be Sherlock Holmes. That's what I'm going to see. Either Holmes or Mission Impossible.

I have a feeling it will be attached Sherlock and IMAX prints of Mission Impossible. They'll do both. Sherlock because it will have a bigger audience and a WB production. And of course they will want to show people some awesome IMAX sequences so they will do one in IMAX.

Crazy Eight wrote:That kinda sucks for us living in the states... 2 months later blows. But I guess it'd be kinda cool if Tin Tin had already made $500 million before even opening in the States. :lol:
It's Tintin , not Tin Tin. TBH, I'm surprised that you didn't know that. :P

allstarr55js wrote:Mission Impossible stinks and Cruise stinks. Case closed.
:neutral:

I despise Tom Cruise.

Don't be to harsh but i like Tom Cruise as an actor.

Love this site. Hope to see the first full trailer for this puppy in December. :twothumbsup:

DavidBrent wrote:Love this site. Hope to see the first full trailer for this puppy in December. :twothumbsup:
Welcome! David Brent, very good. The English Office is genius.

christophmac wrote:
DavidBrent wrote:Love this site. Hope to see the first full trailer for this puppy in December. :twothumbsup:
Welcome! David Brent, very good. The English Office is genius.

A lot better then the American version. American is still funny but doesn't even touch the British version.

You are right. The title of this thread should be "1st TDKR Trailer"!!! Damn, I just realised that.