[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
batman fighting in broad daylight!!!

JokerTV21 wrote:batman fighting in broad daylight!!!
awesome isnt it.

Fantastic trailer, looks superb in 1080p :-D :-D Brilliant soundtrack, Bane's look is just fantastic..

Is it just me or is the breakout scene the same scene where
Bane rips up the picture of Harvey Dent, you can see he's stood on a car when they're breaking out

mini111 wrote:Is it just me or is the breakout scene the same scene where
Bane rips up the picture of Harvey Dent, you can see he's stood on a car when they're breaking out
yup its at the same place.

wayne
cane is in almost every shot like when she says theres a storm coming - bruce lifts the cane, hes on the rooftop with the cane as well - you can see it in between the bollards

no that is wayne entering the ball indeed - Nolan has mixed up external and internal shots for this movie - the blue stairwell and interior shot of him in the Dish with the cane are all Osterley - the SWAT team = thats the tunnel here in the Farmiloe building - the senate house Bevergidge hall can also be seen in Batman begins when rachel talks to Murphy in court which really annoys me nolan has chosen cheap locations for this movie and not even bothered to cover up the beveridge hall sign :JGLface:

the harvey dent memorial is the start of the film and held at wayne manor. wayne is already with cane having been injured from fall at end of TSK and bullett, he MOPES around and Alfred says he should go get a girlfriend etc etc. cotillard turns up and gets him to be charitable,selina also shows up as the poor r getting poorer and the rich even richer - so rich poor divide /tale of 2 cities. gordon and swat get mercked by bane in the sewers, bruce is wanted for being super rich - dons black ski mask when visitng gordon - jumps out of window - then goes to fight bane in sewers - he gets comatose on the VENOM anesthtiic - meanwhile bane already stole tumblers etc etc from Wayne ent - Talia gave him the Hercules for Prologue already --- i think we know this film - too much to write.

I discovered something with this Trailer that could be meaningfull

if you see the title cards appear
You hear a church bell at the background,if you listen closely.
it could mean Batman is gonna die.