[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mason wrote:
Delta0Medusa wrote:Can't stop watching the trailer...looks amazing!

:shock:
It's a disease, man.
Then I'm infected :sick:
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Mason wrote:
It's a disease, man.
But it's a healthy disease, so you'll be fine.

Mason wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
But it's a healthy disease, so you'll be fine.
Ill wear this just in case

Sigs???

We all will suffer from much more serious decease after 07.20.2012 :-D

mchekhov wrote:i love that look of reluctance in Gordon's face as he gets up to do the speech....Oldman is so good at carrying these expressions as part of the character's mask, it gets overlooked
:oldmanface:

Concerning his speech...
Does it occur during the Masquerade Ball? If so, why? Is this a celebration of "Heroes without a Mask"? Anniversary of Harvey Dent's death or his birthday, possibly?

If the rumors about Selina Kyle being released from Blackgate during the breakout are true, then the Masquerade Ball takes place afterwards. Meaning Commissioner Gordon is trying to save his ass with a speech on Harvey Dent. Reassuring that Harvey Dent never committed those crimes and that Bane is lying. It would also explain why it takes at Wayne Manor. Obviously Bruce wouldn't want his "sacrifice" to be ruined, so he calls for a party. And like I said, he invites Gordon to try to save the "White Knight's" public image.

I'm going with the former, though.
JUDGE: "This is peacetime."
Wouldn't makes sense to say that if this were to take place AFTER the Blackgate breakout.

But that would also mean that Selina Kyle gets arrested after the Masquerade Ball.
Maybe Bruce Wayne reports her to GCPD for stealing his jewelry?

it looks like Bruce is with a cane before he even gets fucked up by Bane..he's already got the cane at the ball, when Selina Kyle warns him

mchekhov wrote:it looks like Bruce is with a cane before he even gets fucked up by Bane..he's already got the cane at the ball, when Selina Kyle warns him
Does Bruce sustain his injury after jumping out of the window at the hospital when he goes to visit Gordon?
[The scene in the teaser trailer of Gordon in the hospital bed]
That would mean Gordon was injured prior to the Masquerade Ball... interesting...

JONATHAN3D wrote:
mchekhov wrote:it looks like Bruce is with a cane before he even gets fucked up by Bane..he's already got the cane at the ball, when Selina Kyle warns him
Does Bruce sustain his injury after jumping out of the window at the hospital when he goes to visit Gordon?
[The scene in the teaser trailer of Gordon in the hospital bed]
That would mean Gordon was injured prior to the Masquerade Ball... interesting...
Gaaah we have no idea what's going on! :batface:

i was thinking...maybe he needs the cane after his fall at the end of TDK. He kind hobbles and tries to run to the batpod, maybe the cane has been a permanent fixture in Bruce's life since then?

After watching it a good 100-200 times now, I love how Bruce looks terrified as fuck when Bane tells him he gives his permission to die. So good. Holy Nolan.