[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
hey guys i would appreciate it if some one could post me the new trailer 2 bootleg link from today :-D

hey guys i would appreciate it if some one could pm me the new trailer 2 bootleg link from today
Thanks in advance

I won't watch these "better quality bootlegs", I can do until Monday/Tuesday with the shitty one I've got :-D

Still, I can't get over that scene where...
... towards the end of the trailer Bane and Batman confront each other. It's so well paced and edited, that scene has so much power and energy. When they begin to fight it's like an explosion. Really amazing.

DHOPW42 wrote:I don't really know why people are saying Tuesday. Every Nolan-trailer was up on Monday in the latter years (TDK, Inception).
I thought there was recent news link posted here saying it would be released online Tuesday (as I remember a huge feeling of disparity), but I cannot remember where or if it's credible.

Could somebody be so kind, as to PM a link to the best lateset bootleg version of the new trailer, please? :)

I definitely think it'll be up on Tuesday.

apw
Aren't Warner releasing the The Hobbit trailer on Tuesday?

I'd be surprised if they released the trailers to their biggest movies on the same day.

Jett said something about the trailer being released before the end of the weekend. That would make sense since The Hobbit trailer is confirmed for Tuesday. Warner should want to give the TDKR trailer a day or two of publicity before The Hobbit comes along.

Best quality so far?

Drewton wrote:Best quality so far?

No where near the quality of the bootleg we got last night.

Did many people who went and saw the trailer get any responses from the crowd?