[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
PM link for me please! Thanks much. :twothumbsup:

thanks nolan for the links!

PM please with link?

Much appreciated!

The prologue is awesome, but this trailer, man... Conjuring a very sinister and violent vibe. No kidding, I'm afraid to think about all the sick shit Bane is capable to do.

Thanks to the fella who came up this much better quality trailer, and to Mason and Nolan4Life for the extra support... TDKR is gonna be the shit!!!

Anyone else notice Bruce Wayne is the only one without a mask at the Masquerade? Symbolism maybe? :modesty:

Trailer is boss. The way Hardy says " permission to die " is just spot on perfect. Also, fuck Hines Ward, hate that prick.

Can someone help a longtime lurker out ,( :oldmanface: ), who's in need of a higher quality trailer? PM please?

Fight the urge people! Think of all the tears of joy you will shed if you skip on the bootleg version and wait for the real copy to come online/see in theaters!

Batman would be disappointed in all of you … :batface:

I know this is probably the one millionth request, but could someone please PM me a link to the latest versions of either the prologue or the trailer? I feel so out of the loop after studying for my exams lol :crazy:

so there's a better quality prologue out too? if there is, link please