[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

I just cannot stop thinking about the mood of this trailer. There isnt any jokes or cute one liners. Its really the most spectacular tone I've seen.

Theres no clowning around this time around. Shit just got real in Gotham.

Nolan4Life wrote:I just cannot stop thinking about the mood of this trailer. There isnt any jokes or cute one liners. Its really the most spectacular tone I've seen.

Theres no clowning around this time around. Shit just got real in Gotham.
It makes me fear for Bruce Wayne's life. :ninja:

Bane keeps reminding me of Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :-D

I can not wait to see this in HD, its so freaking amazing. Hardy looks unbelievable, and hopefully this will stop the Hathaway doubters

When The Dark Knight Rises releases, you have my permission to watch it 1,000 times.

eisentower30 wrote:Interesting how there isn't a SHRED of humor yet in their promotional material for Dark Knight Rises. And looking at it knowing what we know so far, I don't even know where the humor will come from. Alfred seems to be dying inside from guilt and he tends to be our best bet for comedic relief. I'm not swaying I want comedy, at all, by any means, but it's part of the mystique of The Dark Knight that helped it make a billion dollars I think. So, I'm wondering if they go 100% dead serious with this one, will it do as well?
Well there was some very dry, very dark, very matter-of-fact humor in some of what Bane said in the prologue. Stuff that amuses him but is extremely sinister to everyone else.
"But no one cared who I was until I put on the mask."

"It would be extremely painful... for you."

"Calm down, doctor. Now is not the time for fear. That comes later."
But yeah, I'm expecting less "But I did bloody tell you." Alfred humor in this one.

Nelson wrote:But yeah, I'm expecting less "But I did bloody tell you." Alfred humor in this one.
I'm expecting more Tangerine stories from Alfred.

Forum Pro
Law
Remember the description of Bane and his mercenaries walking out of a hangar? I wished that was real.. :(