[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Fucking cool. It's just a little hard for me to understand them sometimes because of the bad sound quality.

go to worstpreviews.com for those yet to watch the epicness though i do recommend waiting for the HD one. i think its still viewable there.

Forum Pro
Law
Watching it for like the 40th time.. How can a bootleg trailer still give me chills? How can a bootleg trailer be better than any trailer put out this year? How can the music in a bootleg trailer still give me goosebumps?? How can shit quality images of Bane walking down a hallway and standing under a light absolute terrify me?

Just watched the bootleg trailer. Fucking amazing.
Especially the last half minute ( Chanting + Montage + Batman Theme)

Law_of_4 wrote:Watching it for like the 40th time.. How can a bootleg trailer still give me chills? How can a bootleg trailer be better than any trailer put out this year? How can the music in a bootleg trailer still give me goosebumps?? How can shit quality images of Bane walking down a hallway and standing under a light absolute terrify me?
That's just goes to show how good of a filmmaker Nolan is.

When even his bootlegs are amazing.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Watching it for like the 40th time.. How can a bootleg trailer still give me chills? How can a bootleg trailer be better than any trailer put out this year? How can the music in a bootleg trailer still give me goosebumps?? How can shit quality images of Bane walking down a hallway and standing under a light absolute terrify me?
That's just goes to show how good of a filmmaker Nolan is.

When even his bootlegs are amazing.
Indeed. I cannot stress enough how much I am in love with the throw back horror feel Chris gave this. Its perfect.

The bootleg really shows the darkness of this movie