[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Z. Cobb wrote:
Mason wrote:Selina's line,
"the storm is coming, Mr. Wayne",
is so hot. It's as if she purrs it. :lol:
I like when she whispers... "and leave so little for the rest of us"
:twothumbsup:

I'm really quite a bit more excited for her performance now, even with the incredibly low quality of the trailer.

BlairCo wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: What? I mean, I know it's a bootleg.. but seriously.. COMMON SENSE. The guy responds with "Rise".. Bruce Wayne is hearing a language he's never heard before .. Why would he say "Where does it lead?"
I've listened to it about 14 times, and I'm pretty sure he says 'Lead'. But like you said, it's just a bootleg.
The line is as follows:

Bruce: What does it mean?

Random man: "Rise"

On another note, can anyone decipher what Bane is saying to Batman just before "you now have my permission to die"?

Forum Pro
Law
CalebH92 wrote:
BlairCo wrote: I've listened to it about 14 times, and I'm pretty sure he says 'Lead'. But like you said, it's just a bootleg.
The line is as follows:

On another note, can anyone decipher what Bane is saying to Batman just before "you now have my permission to die"?
"When Gotham is in ashes"

CalebH92 wrote:
BlairCo wrote: I've listened to it about 14 times, and I'm pretty sure he says 'Lead'. But like you said, it's just a bootleg.
The line is as follows:

I think he says : I want Gotham in ashes, before I give you permission to die.

Anyone else loving the shot of Bane holding onto his vest? What an epic stance.

Forum Pro
Law
Mason wrote:Anyone else loving the shot of Bane holding onto his vest? What an epic stance.
Yeah, I mentioned early how I found it weird how nobody else mentioned that. I love it ..

BlairCo wrote:
I think he says : I want Gotham in ashes, before I give you permission to die.
I take it as..

When Gotham's in ashes, I give you permission to die.

George wrote:Alright so potentially time to change the title to [SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer?
Yeah, I'd say so. If you stumbled into the thread right now and hadn't watched the trailer, you'd be fucked.

Law_of_4 wrote:
Mason wrote:Anyone else loving the shot of Bane holding onto his vest? What an epic stance.
Yeah, I mentioned early how I found it weird how nobody else mentioned that. I love it ..
I think it's the same shot as in the sizzle reel, before he does his thang.

who are they taking from that house??