[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
WOW WOW WOW.

I CANNOT believe what I just saw.

How can a trailer be THAT GOOD??? :batface: :oldmanface:
"Peace has cost you your strength! Victory has defeated you!"

Anne has transformed. She's pretty fucking sexy in this trailer.

The fucking football scene! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH fangirling over here! I love u all!

Game over Batman.

Production value... Ehm, how should I put it: EVERY PENNY IS OUT THERE ON THE OPEN. Amazing, gorgeous, epic. Color palette is just as we discussed today, much richer more expanding - I'm truly in love. And again, to all Anne naysayers: SHE NAILED IT, her breath oozes Selina. :clap: :clap: :clap:

HD! Come ooon! :judge:

Amazing trailer :tooexcited:
"You have my permission to die" :o

It's literally one of the best "I've-waited-this-trailer-for-so-long" moment of my life. After all the TDK and Inception stuff and even the TDKR prologue. JEEEESUS.

GothamGirl wrote:The fucking football scene! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH fangirling over here! I love u all!

Game over Batman.
Hands down most badass.

I literally had tears in my eyes while watching that. My inner fanboy has exploded; and it is devine. Nolan has outdone himself.

that football scene guys, that football scen was AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

Hate how they didn't bother to record the beginning of it. Not really even sure how I feel about it given the piss poor quality.