Ryan Gosling

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
at this point I would like to throw in his name into the pot for considerations of Villains.

Incredibly talented actor. And I think he has a surprising physical performance somewhere within him.

Well, he's Canadian, so I can dig it :thumbup:

Well he does have an opening in his schedule, all his role are finished filming.

Gosling was terrific in Murder by Numbers and Fracture. He was even memorable in his limited role in Remember the Titans.

He could play an extremely convincing villain. I don't know which role would suit him in Nolan's Bat-verse, but he's a talented actor. Good suggestion.

this thread originally started out as wanting Gosling to play in a Nolan film...well, picking up where that left off...what does everyone think of Gosling being in a Nolan movie in the future?

Transformations of Gosling in his films

Half Nelson: Lost over 50 pounds to play a drug addicted high school teacher. Ruthe Stein of the San Francisco Chronicle drew comparisons with Marlon Brando and declared that "nobody who cares about great acting will want to miss his performance". Roger Ebert praised Gosling by stating, " this proves he's one of the finest actors working in contemporary movies."

Lars and the Real Girl: Gained considerable weight for the film, where he plays an introvert who falls in love with a sex doll. Roger Ebert on the film: "A film about a life-sized love doll" had been turned into "a life-affirming statement of hope" because of "a performance by Ryan Gosling that says things that cannot be said."

Drive: Getting in the best shape of his life, Gosling plays a mechanic by day and a getaway driver by night in what Gosling has called "his super hero movie." Roger Ebert on Gosling in Drive: "He embodies presence and sincerity ... he has shown a gift for finding arresting, powerful characters [and] can achieve just about anything."

whoa, no idea this thread had started in the TDKR forum...please move it mods to the Entertainment section.

Forum Pro
Law
Skyab23 wrote:this thread originally started out as wanting Gosling to play in a Nolan film...well, picking up where that left off...what does everyone think of Gosling being in a Nolan movie in the future?

Transformations of Gosling in his films

Half Nelson: Lost over 50 pounds to play a drug addicted high school teacher. Ruthe Stein of the San Francisco Chronicle drew comparisons with Marlon Brando and declared that "nobody who cares about great acting will want to miss his performance". Roger Ebert praised Gosling by stating, " this proves he's one of the finest actors working in contemporary movies."

Lars and the Real Girl: Gained considerable weight for the film, where he plays an introvert who falls in love with a sex doll. Roger Ebert on the film: "A film about a life-sized love doll" had been turned into "a life-affirming statement of hope" because of "a performance by Ryan Gosling that says things that cannot be said."

Drive: Getting in the best shape of his life, Gosling plays a mechanic by day and a getaway driver by night in what Gosling has called "his super hero movie." Roger Ebert on Gosling in Drive: "He embodies presence and sincerity ... he has shown a gift for finding arresting, powerful characters [and] can achieve just about anything."
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

EDIT: oh, nevermind .. his mistake.

Lol, I took the time to search to see if a Gosling thread was started, and I found this. However, I didn't notice, it was made for the TDKR thread 2 years ago. Is it even possible to move it to the Entertainment section, or will a new one need to be started?

Forum Pro
Law
Skyab23 wrote:Lol, I took the time to search to see if a Gosling thread was started, and I found this. However, I didn't notice, it was made for the TDKR thread 2 years ago. Is it even possible to move it to the Entertainment section, or will a new one need to be started?
Mods will probably just delete all of our posts

Gosling = meh