Vote For The SCREAM Awards 2011 Most Anticipated Movie!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
10:18pm - Most Anticipated Scream - The Dark Knight Rises (Accepting: Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon Levitt & Gary Oldman; Presenter: Mark Wahlberg)

Damn I wish Bale was there so he and Wahlberg could have had a Fighter reunion... we've only seen those two together when Bale was underweight and long haired during awards season. Would love to see 'Mickey and Dickie' together all healthy

TalkOnCorners wrote::clap:
10:18pm - Most Anticipated Scream - The Dark Knight Rises (Accepting: Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon Levitt & Gary Oldman; Presenter: Mark Wahlberg)
I hop they show this during the broadcast. Anybody know when this awards show airs?

cchriswake wrote:10:18pm - Most Anticipated Scream - The Dark Knight Rises (Accepting: Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon Levitt & Gary Oldman; Presenter: Mark Wahlberg)

Damn I wish Bale was there so he and Wahlberg could have had a Fighter reunion... we've only seen those two together when Bale was underweight and long haired during awards season. Would love to see 'Mickey and Dickie' together all healthy
I thought of Bale immediately when I saw that Mark was presenting. I would've loved to have seen him specially now that he looks like Bruce Wayne. :twisted: My guess is that Bale (and maybe Hardy?) are both filming something tonight. Bale is pretty good with attending awards shows. It's just those late night shows that he avoids like a plague. :lol:

TalkOnCorners wrote:
I thought of Bale immediately when I saw that Mark was presenting. I would've loved to have seen him specially now that he looks like Bruce Wayne. :twisted: My guess is that Bale (and maybe Hardy?) are both filming something tonight. Bale is pretty good with attending awards shows. It's just those late night shows that he avoids like a plague. :lol:
I've always wondered why I never saw Bale on late night talk shows, I'd kill to see him doing a Kimmel segment or a Letterman interview. Was Craig Kilborn really the last time he was on late night? :wtf:

I think he hates them. :lol: I remember reading an interview where he said he despises late night show interviews because you talk about everything except what you're supposed to which is the movie you're promoting which is kinda true. I'm convinced he has it now on his contracts that he will promote a movie but will never do late night TV shows. His last one was from Reign of Fire.

It's a shame really because he can be hilarious like in that one you posted. You know what I'd kill for? Bale hosting or just even appearing on SNL!

apw
ImageImageImageImageImage

apw wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
Let the captions role.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh! :o YouTubed?
...sorry about that, continue. :-D

so cool that TDKR won!! The history repeats :D And yeah I wish Bale was there as well...

Gary Oldman is BOSS in those photos. :oldmanface: