Vote For The SCREAM Awards 2011 Most Anticipated Movie!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Crazy Eight wrote:
allstarr55js wrote: :lol:
What?

There was some poll... I think it was on CBM.com, that asked readers what SH films they were most excited for next year, and The Avenger's had a significant lead. But if Twilight's in the running for this poll I'm sure it'll win. :lol:
CBM is very anti-Nolan. Every TDKR news post there is littered with posts of people whining about every single thing about Nolan's Batman (Hardy will suck as Bane because he's not big enough and his voice sounds stupid, Hathaway doesn't look like Catwoman and she's ugly, Bale looks old and anorexic, Nolan is lame and boring, etc.)

I daily CBM.
It's really a great community, mostly.
Speaking of which, I just came back from there.
Alot of them on there prefer movies that lack substance.
Sad that filmmakers like Christopher Nolan aren't appreciated...
For excelling his work beyond that of which a normal filmmaker would.
His screenplays are just excellent. And his team are just so passionate about their work.

:goNF:

TalkOnCorners wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
What?

There was some poll... I think it was on CBM.com, that asked readers what SH films they were most excited for next year, and The Avenger's had a significant lead. But if Twilight's in the running for this poll I'm sure it'll win. :lol:
CBM is very anti-Nolan. Every TDKR news post there is littered with posts of people whining about every single thing about Nolan's Batman (Hardy will suck as Bane because he's not big enough and his voice sounds stupid, Hathaway doesn't look like Catwoman and she's ugly, Bale looks old and anorexic, Nolan is lame and boring, etc.)
I laugh out loud when I hear people complain about Hardy, because I just know that when they watch it they'll be blown away. When all the haters suddenly bow down before him we'll be able to say we were proven right and that they heard it here first.

We have to send an email to vote? What is this the 90's? :lol:

MMatt wrote:We have to send an email to vote? What is this the 90's? :lol:
Yeah that was a bit odd.

MMatt wrote:We have to send an email to vote? What is this the 90's? :lol:
lol, I was thinking the exact same thing! At least put a form on the page so we don't have to go to our email app/website.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Oh Gosh! I vote for The Hobbit :o

natalie wrote:Oh Gosh! I vote for The Hobbit :o

Sent.

Could someone remind me of what cbm stands for?

movieman1005 wrote:Sent.

Could someone remind me of what cbm stands for?
Comic-Book Movies