Screentime of characters

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
CM_Punk wrote:Bruce
Gordon
Selina
Blake
Miranda
Bane
Alfred
Ra´s Al Ghul
Fox
NIxon

+

and you need to GTFO

ala

From what we've seen of Bane in set photos, knowing that he has to be developed in order to come into this apparent position of power, I'm surprised people don't think he will have more screen time. This guy isn't just going to walk into Gotham and take over. It's going to take quite some time to develop his status and I think we will see where he came from as well and his motives for coming to Gotham. Plus it's likely he's going to put Batman out of commission for a while leaving more reason for screen time to go to his character. I really think we are going to get a much more intimate villain story than usual.

anonymity wrote:
From what we've seen of Bane in set photos, knowing that he has to be developed in order to come into this apparent position of power, I'm surprised people don't think he will have more screen time. This guy isn't just going to walk into Gotham and take over. It's going to take quite some time to develop his status and I think we will see where he came from as well and his motives for coming to Gotham. Plus it's likely he's going to put Batman out of commission for a while leaving more reason for screen time to go to his character. I really think we are going to get a much more intimate villain story than usual.

yes

That drip of spit is Oscar-worthy.

LOL.

mchekhov wrote:
CM_Punk wrote:Bruce
Gordon
Selina
Blake
Miranda
Bane
Alfred
Ra´s Al Ghul
Fox
NIxon

+

and you need to GTFO

ala

Sooo..........You don´t like my order? :lol: :lol:

Can't wait until the press interviews for TDKR. Just sayin'.

Bruce
Gordon
Selina
Bane
Blake
Alfred
Miranda
Nixon
R'as
Fox

That's my take

After watching Trailer #3 I definitely must change my predictions on this topic:

Bruce/Batman
Selina
Bane
Blake
Alfred
Miranda Tate
Gordon
Nixon
Fox

Really hope Gordon has a lot more screentime than that.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Really hope Gordon has a lot more screentime than that.

-Vader
Me too.