Screentime of characters

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The cast billing order for the new characters is identical to the order of the 2 press releases--January 19th and April 19th. Whether the order they signed new people has anything to do with it remains to be seen--Tom Hardy was the first known by a very reliable source to be a part of the production while JGL and Cotillard were rumored since last summer at least. Hathaway is probably the most well-known of the four, as is her role versus what the others are playing.

For some reason, I think that there'll be even less screen time for Bruce/Batman in TDKR compared to TDK. This is how I see it playing out:

Bruce/Batman
Selina/Catwoman
Gordon
Bane
Miranda
Alfred
Blake
Fox

If we split Bruce/Batman and Selina/Catwoman:

Selina
Gordon
Bane
Bruce
Miranda
Batman
Alfred
Blake
Catwoman
Fox

Asanty wrote:
JohnWayne wrote:It has to be noted that Nolan hardly gives much screentime for his female characters compared to the male. So I'm guessing both Selina and Miranda will be a bit lower in the pecking order.
But according to billing of cast Hathaway is before Hardy...
Billing of cast doesn't necessarily correspond to screentime...look at Michael Caine for TDK, got 2nd billing.
Despero wrote:
This is Catwoman. She offers up action scenes unlike the other female characters. Plus, Mr. Nolan seems to be doing things in this film many never thought he would do, things we have yet to see the previous installments. Catwoman could be that strong female character many have complained to be lacking from his films.
I suppose so if the character manages to remains alive, we know how tempted Nolan is when it comes to that.

TalkOnCorners wrote:For some reason, I think that there'll be even less screen time for Bruce/Batman in TDKR compared to TDK. This is how I see it playing out:

Bruce/Batman
Selina/Catwoman
Gordon
Bane
Miranda
Alfred
Blake
Fox

Selina
Gordon
Bane
Bruce
Miranda
Batman
Alfred
Blake
Catwoman
Fox
Hmm, I think that it will be Bruce`story (not Batman) first of all like it was in BB.

If Kate Winslet ended up being Tate (since she was one of the actresses Nolan talked with), I'm pretty sure she'll be the highest billed among the new characters. Doesn't really mean she'll have the biggest part. I'm starting to think though that Tate's character is a lot bigger than what we initially thought.
Asanty wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:For some reason, I think that there'll be even less screen time for Bruce/Batman in TDKR compared to TDK. This is how I see it playing out:

Bruce/Batman
Selina/Catwoman
Gordon
Bane
Miranda
Alfred
Blake
Fox

Selina
Gordon
Bane
Bruce
Miranda
Batman
Alfred
Blake
Catwoman
Fox
Hmm, I think that it will be Bruce`story (not Batman) first of all like it was in BB.
I'd love for it to be like that but I'm not sure if that will be the case. I'd be happy to be proven wrong since I want the movie to focus more on Bruce being the last movie in the trilogy.

As far as Cotillard's role goes...
...Joey King will add to it a little bit in the flashback sequences. So it's Miranda Tate+Talia+Young Talia all together as far screen time goes for one character.

MagnarTheGreat wrote:As far as Cotillard's role goes...
...Joey King will add to it a little bit in the flashback sequences. So it's Miranda Tate+Talia+Young Talia all together as far screen time goes for one character.
interesting... but on another hand we all know that Marion said about her role, it is small...

Since Marion is Tallia, I think that she will have the same amount of screen time Liam Neeson had in BB with a little more. Sucks her role is so small.

Asanty wrote:
MagnarTheGreat wrote:As far as Cotillard's role goes...
interesting... but on another hand we all know that Marion said about her role, it is small...
I wonder if she regards any supporting role as small. :? After she said that in that interview she listed her other film roles where she was supporting and not the lead like she was in La Vie En Rose.

She probably considers anything other than the lead as "small". :lol: Granted we haven't seen much of what was shot in London but we've definitely seen more of Marion than of Anne in the Pittsburgh shoot. While some already predicted her to be Talia, I don't think anyone anticipated her character to be
working with the GCPD as well so that adds to more screentime