Screentime of characters

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TalkOnCorners wrote:She probably considers anything other than the lead as "small". :lol: Granted we haven't seen much of what was shot in London but we've definitely seen more of Marion than of Anne in the Pittsburgh shoot. While some already predicted her to be Talia, I don't think anyone anticipated her character to be
working with the GCPD as well so that adds to more screentime
The Hollywood Reporter called the villain and love interest roles in the movie, "big," but it's not like they had the script to really know for sure. I've watched an interview with Cotillard with Craig Ferguson I think it was, and she said she loves surprises in movies so her response might also have played into that. The LA Times gave her a suspicious write-up after their interview published days prior to Madame Figaro interview so who really knows. She was asked whether having a baby made things difficult which turned into the downplaying of the Batman role as small and fine for a new mom. IIRC, she said she would watch what she says to the press ever since she was accused of being a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Batman
Bane
Gordon
Selina
Miranda
Alfred
Blake
Fox

I think Bale is going to have more screen time then he did in TDK..
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:I think Bale is going to have more screen time then he did in TDK..
yeah, probably a lot as Bruce this time.
I think the screentime will go
Bruce
Selina
Gordon
Bane
Miranda
Alfred
Blake
Fox :(

Beetles wrote:
Redsmile wrote:I think Bale is going to have more screen time then he did in TDK..
yeah, probably a lot as Bruce this time.
Bruce
Selina
Gordon
Bane
Miranda
Alfred
Blake
Why does everyone think Blake will have so little time?

allstarr55js wrote:
Beetles wrote: yeah, probably a lot as Bruce this time.
Bruce
Selina
Gordon
Bane
Miranda
Alfred
Blake
Why does everyone think Blake will have so little time?
well I'm pretty sure that he won't have more time than Selina, Gordon or Bane. Maybe he's interchangeable with Miranda or Alfred, but Marion's been in more set reports than Joe (at least I think). Although Joe has been showing up a lot in Pittsburgh too...

Beetles wrote: but Marion's been in more set reports than Joe (at least I think).
That is just simply not true. It is actually the opposite.

allstarr55js wrote:
Beetles wrote: but Marion's been in more set reports than Joe (at least I think).
That is just simply not true. It is actually the opposite.
really? I didn't hear much about Joe in the U.K. I did hear about Marion in a couple set reports. But again, she was rumored instead of confirmed so I could be wrong. I'll go look at SHH's reports

edit: nevermind-maybe JGL is in more reports on set

What I want:
Bane
Bruce
Gordon
Blake
Fox
Miranda
Selina
Alfred

What will probably happen:
Bruce