If TDKR had a different name, what would you want?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TDKR is just fine as it is.

Also, I do not know where the hell people find the appeal in the title "The Caped Crusader".

The Dark Defender sounded like a great title until I realized it's the title of a Dexter episode. Still, I think it's very fitting. It's simple and there's no need to add "Rises" to the end, as it's implied that he would have to rise up to defend Gotham.

The Shadow Of The Bat

"Batman Dies at the End"

Lol, I kid. I like TDKR fine as a title. I just wish it didn't match the last one so closely, or Batman Begins had fit into the same scheme. It feels like 2/3 of a three part pattern whichever way I look at it. Like B, 2, 3. But the title on its own is great.

Vader182 wrote:It's grown on me significantly, but it doesn't have the right ring to it. The Dark Knight Rises. It just sounds odd and sequel-y.

I dunno, I can't think of a better one, but I wish Nolan had.

-Vader
+infinite

Exactly my thoughts.

The Dark Knight Returns!!!!
lol :lol: :lol:

Z. Cobb wrote:The Dark Knight Returns!!!!
lol :lol: :lol:
That wouldn't have been a bad title, if it wasn't already the name of a popular graphic novel. It would fit the story too. From the trailer, we know that Batman leaves. He has to return!
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

I would vote for Gotham City.

I know its a name of a comic series but Batman: Dark Victory sounds like it would've fit nice. Maybe even Batman: The Dark Victory to be a bit different. It's hard to come up with a good one with BB and TDK as the previous 2 to base the 3rd title on. I wonder if Nolan had a different name but with Heath's death, had to change it up.