[SPOILERS] The Final Scene

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Dodd wrote:
Based4Life wrote: He had fixed the auto pilot for The Bat system. He didnt fly it out over the water, that was an auto piloted Bat.
Thaaaaaaank you. That clears up a lot :goNF: :wave: :clap:

THIS is my only fault in the film. There were so many things where you had to be really eagle eyed and and pay attention to every second to work it out.

Glynnister wrote:
Dodd wrote: Thaaaaaaank you. That clears up a lot :goNF: :wave: :clap:

THIS is my only fault in the film. There were so many things where you had to be really eagle eyed and and pay attention to every second to work it out.
So we're assuming that Batman got out of the Bat before it blew up. That's fine with me. But that last shot of Batman in the cockpit--doesn't that take place AFTER the Bat starts to fly over the water? Still, it's cool with me--Bats & Kyle get away together, and that's a fine ending.

Glynnister wrote: THIS is my only fault in the film. There were so many things where you had to be really eagle eyed and and pay attention to every second to work it out.
Would you mind naming a few others? One of my Dad's biggest complaints is that a lot of it didn't make sense but to be honest I'm not seeing where he's coming from. And I like it when a film gets the gears turning.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Based4Life wrote:
Dodd wrote:Ok got out of the movie roughly 2 hours ago. Can someone please clear up the ending for me, how did he manage to escape the blast? I had a massive douche-bag who was ruffling his popcorn next to me during key scenes of diologe at the end, thanks
He had fixed the auto pilot for The Bat system. He didnt fly it out over the water, that was an auto piloted Bat.
When Fox is asking that tech who fixed the autopilot, was the tech actually sitting in The Bat? If so, why would The Bat have survived the explosion (I would think that's impossible)? And if there were two Bats, did we ever actually glimpse a second one? I just can't remember...

LateReg wrote:
Based4Life wrote: He had fixed the auto pilot for The Bat system. He didnt fly it out over the water, that was an auto piloted Bat.
When Fox is asking that tech who fixed the autopilot, was the tech actually sitting in The Bat? If so, why would The Bat have survived the explosion (I would think that's impossible)? And if there were two Bats, did we ever actually glimpse a second one? I just can't remember...
Pretty sure we see another one when Fox shows it to Bruce
Sigs???

Forum Pro
Law
Based4Life wrote:
Dodd wrote:Ok got out of the movie roughly 2 hours ago. Can someone please clear up the ending for me, how did he manage to escape the blast? I had a massive douche-bag who was ruffling his popcorn next to me during key scenes of diologe at the end, thanks
He had fixed the auto pilot for The Bat system. He didnt fly it out over the water, that was an auto piloted Bat.
But you see him flying it..

LateReg wrote: When Fox is asking that tech who fixed the autopilot, was the tech actually sitting in The Bat? If so, why would The Bat have survived the explosion (I would think that's impossible)? And if there were two Bats, did we ever actually glimpse a second one? I just can't remember...
Logical that there would be spares. There were a ton of tumblers so logically Fox might have built a replacement Bat if things didn't go too well. "At least we'll have spares."
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Law_of_4 wrote:
But you see him flying it..
Right. I think in that shot he's in a second Bat, watching the first one take the bomb out to sea.

Next time I see the movie, I want to see if there is any reflection in the glass that would confirm that.

Forum Pro
Law
JMan wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: But you see him flying it..
Right. I think in that shot he's in a second Bat, watching the first one take the bomb out to sea.

Next time I see the movie, I want to see if there is any reflection in the glass that would confirm that.
Yeah I'm seeing it again tonight so I'll look out for it

Zez
Two Bats... one wasn't black? :shock: