[SPOILERS] The Final Scene

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I do hope we get one
Batman Catwoman kiss not just a Bruce Selena kiss that we saw in the tv spot

TJ418 wrote:I do hope we get one
Name That Movie over on SHH just confirmed what you are wanting actually. Right before he takes off in the Bat

Soap141 wrote:
Name That Movie over on SHH just confirmed what you are wanting actually. Right before he takes off in the Bat
Good I am not one of those guys who needs it to go by the books but that is pretty iconic .

That scene was caught on camera, in fact. You could go watch it online. Although it's a ninja set video, so it's hard to see what's going on.

someone could post a cam
of the cafe scene complete with the credits rolling
and Balefan would still be screaming it was nothing but an elaborate misdirect by WB and that we had to wait for DVD to get the REAL ending.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
That scene was caught on camera, in fact. You could go watch it online. Although it's a ninja set video, so it's hard to see what's going on.
Love it. Especially how she theatrically throws her arms around him. Such a Catwoman thing to do.

Soap141 wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Yeah, we've noticed.
How bad would Balefan rage if Bruce returns the nod to Alfred... but he has whipped cream on his lip... cut to title screen
The only thing that would piss off Balefan more than the actual ending is if Bruce and Selina are full on making out in the cafe when Alfred walks by. Bruce stops kissing her for a second to wink at Alfred and gesture that he's gonna get some tonight. Alfred winks back. Cue end credits.

I've been looking on SHH and some of the reviews from the press that
...let's just say aren't in my taste.

I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm not going to be the biggest fan of the ending. Not that it won't be well done or anything, just that I wanted or expected something different.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Soap141 wrote:
Then after the kiss Selina looks up and nods at Alfred with a Latte mustache :lol:
And then in a voice over, Alfred says they lived happily ever after :lol:
Then they eat shwarma.

SilverHeart wrote:I've been looking on SHH and some of the reviews from the press that
...let's just say aren't in my taste.

I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm not going to be the biggest fan of the ending. Not that it won't be well done or anything, just that I wanted or expected something different.

What did you want or expect? I didn't have any expectations other than that it'll deliver, so I'm kind of psyched by the spoilers.

This is not an attempt to restart the flamewar that's been going on here for the past week, I'm honestly curious.