[SPOILERS] The Final Scene

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
That in reality he did die in the nuclear blast, and Alfred just had one too many Fernet Branca's and hallucinated seeing Bruce.
I hope you're not serious here. :lol:

And I think everyone more or less came up with the ejection seat conclusion as well. We're not as stupid as you may think, you know.

Well.... If somebody needs to watch this movie 3 times to understand it's content.... that tells you something about intentions filmmakers had.... to confuse audience... simple story told in language hard to comprehend

Or they're just dumb. This part wasn't hard to understand.

I didn't have a hard time understanding the story being told. It's more that I had a hard time believing it, given some logistical issues and the details of it all. And as far as seeing it multiple times I think the movie is soo dense that it rewards multiple viewings and is almost impossible to fully absorb from seeing only once. Im not out for everything to be completely logical, I just wanted to believe more the possibilities this movie is claiming. I don't think anyone is dumb, and I just want to have a thought provoking conversation on one of my favorite movies of the year.

The thing is... what kind of reason explains that narrative decission?... it's only confusing.... we got a fully understandable resolution in the end... but the way in which we get there.... gives only questions.... If the finale was "without any doubt", clear enough, I believe that many mistakes this movie made would be forgotten,
sorry for mistakes in language

Anyone who says Batman actually died must have been too burned-out to understand the scenes where Lucius asks about the auto-pilot on The Bat and finds out it has been fixed months earlier and Gordon finds out the Bat Signal has been fixed before looking up and giving a big smile. Seriously, two hints that Bruce Wayne is still alive and then they show Alfred in that Italian restaurant nodding to him and Selina. If Alfred was just imagining things then how would you explain him knowing about them having a romance? I don't recall him even meeting Selina, maybe just in the beginning when he thought she was just a made.

Last edited by CallMeSelina on April 30th, 2015, 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

CallMeSelina wrote:
BaneOfTheDemon wrote:Anyone who says Batman actually died must have been too burned-out to understand the scenes where Lucius asks about the auto-pilot on The Bat and finds out it has been fixed months earlier and Gordon finds out the Bat Signal has been fixed before looking up and giving a big smile. Seriously, two hints that Bruce Wayne is still alive and then they show Alfred in that Italian restaurant nodding to him and Selina. If Alfred was just imagining things then how would you explain him knowing about them having a romance? I don't recall him even meeting Selina, maybe just in the beginning when he thought she was just a made.
He's met her once, but when he was joking about Bruce and her comparing notes, it wasn't memorable enough for him. Not to mention Bruce pretty much shunned the idea.

The main thing is, while it's Nolan-esque to leave the ending somewhat open, that doesn't mean it has to be imagined. This isn't Inception Two.

Even if the cast is mostly the same.
I know, forgot that he met her again in that scene though. And like I said before two hints about Bruce still being alive were given to Jim Gordon, Batman's strongest ally, and Lucius, who is like a father figure to Bruce Wayne along with Alfred. Not only that but Cats did tell Bats to come with him because he doesn't owe the people of Gotham anymore, Bats responded with "Not everything.. Not yet" and then Batman saves them one last time. So it would make sense for him to go and start a new life with Selina.

Everyone that I have talked to...a bunch of family and friends and other blogger and non Batman fans, friends ALL loved the ending!

Some were skeptical about Catwoman and how she would blend in tho this story, but they all loved the way Nolan ended up delivering the end of this trilogy of Bat films.