[SPOILERS] The Final Scene

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
RISE.

MY gosh, this movie was incredible. Every scene is note worthy. The ending couldn't have been better. Keep Bruce alive, end Batman, but bring on Robin. Just outstanding :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

It felt really organic and the combination of music and (dialogueless) images was wonderful. I love when movies do that.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Nolanoscopy wrote:Okay
so I want to hear theories on how Batman switched the Bats at the end so he lived. I have a theory but I want to hear you guys and see if there is anything I missed.
Absolutely, this is one of the things I want to discuss with someone.

Do you recall that there is a moment between when we see Batman flying the bomb out and when BLAKE sees the Bats?
There is some sort of explosion, and then, Blake sees the Bats fly through the smoke.

THAT'S when I think something happened, when the switch was made.

That also helped me explain something else that bothered me right after I saw the film

At first, I thought that Nolan was cutting way too fast when we see Bruce in the cockpit and then see the Bats flying out to sea.
After thinking about how the switch was made between Bats, that's when I realized that it must be Bruce WATCHING the other Bat go out to sea!

Anyway, that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

JMan wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:Okay
so I want to hear theories on how Batman switched the Bats at the end so he lived. I have a theory but I want to hear you guys and see if there is anything I missed.

Do you recall that there is a moment between when we see Batman flying the bomb out and when BLAKE sees the Bats?
There is some sort of explosion, and then, Blake sees the Bats fly through the smoke.

That also helped me explain something else that bothered me right after I saw the film

At first, I thought that Nolan was cutting way too fast when we see Bruce in the cockpit and then see the Bats flying out to sea.
After thinking about how the switch was made between Bats, that's when I realized that it must be Bruce WATCHING the other Bat go out to sea!

Anyway, that's my theory and I'm sticking o it
First of all, cool theory. You keep saying Bats. I thought i only saw one. Was the explosion not the missles that were chasing the Bat ?

xSeanZx wrote: I swear Anne Hathaway should get a supporting actress nod.

lol
Why you lurking my page brah?

walkthesky wrote:
JMan wrote:

Anyway, that's my theory and I'm sticking o it
First of all, cool theory. You keep saying Bats. I thought i only saw one. Was the explosion not the missles that were chasing the Bat ?
Yeah, my son just pointed out that question to me.
But what is Lucius & the tech boys working on at the end?
The Bat and auto pilot couldn't have survived the bomb.
Are they sitting in some sort of simulator or is that a second Bat?

Actually I'm pretty sure the missiles had all gone off by the time Bruce started to chase the truck again. After the bomb is attached we see him head towards a construction building and after seeing the film a second time it appeared he was flying too straight and too low to go around. So he made the switch there.

Still in favour of ambiguity but after the second time the ending is a tad better and I got the feel for John Blake's character arc more.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Ok got out of the movie roughly 2 hours ago. Can someone please clear up the ending for me, how did he manage to escape the blast? I had a massive douche-bag who was ruffling his popcorn next to me during key scenes of diologe at the end, thanks

Dodd wrote:Ok got out of the movie roughly 2 hours ago. Can someone please clear up the ending for me, how did he manage to escape the blast? I had a massive douche-bag who was ruffling his popcorn next to me during key scenes of diologe at the end, thanks
He had fixed the auto pilot for The Bat system. He didnt fly it out over the water, that was an auto piloted Bat.

Based4Life wrote:
Dodd wrote:Ok got out of the movie roughly 2 hours ago. Can someone please clear up the ending for me, how did he manage to escape the blast? I had a massive douche-bag who was ruffling his popcorn next to me during key scenes of diologe at the end, thanks
He had fixed the auto pilot for The Bat system. He didnt fly it out over the water, that was an auto piloted Bat.
Thaaaaaaank you. That clears up a lot :goNF: :wave: :clap: