[SPOILERS] The Final Scene

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
redbirds wrote:
chodebalm wrote:Here's why I now believe the
cafe
ending is bullshit:
This was someone's idea of trying to be creative....or "Nolan-esque".

Do you really think Nolan's creativity is as lame as that? To say that "Alfred often traveled the world hoping to see Bruce", and then tying that in with the supposed "ending" is absolutely stupid and not creative at all.

Nolan is better than that. He's SMARTER than that. That is not a clever ending, that's just someone making up their own AMBIGUOUS ending because that's how they think Nolan films are supposed to end.

Look at Inception - the ending was left open for your interpretation. So some dipshit wrote this fake ending and tried to make it similar to that of Inception where you, the audience, gets to interpret it how they want.

Bullshit.

And if it turns out that I'm completely wrong, and that this truly is one of the final scenes in the movie, so be it. I'll be disappointed in the lack of Nolan's creativity, but I'll get over it.

I think what y'all continue to not get is this...
Just as Rachel and Bruce hold hands at the end of Batman Begins, this cafe scene is NOT THE "ENDING". It is just a scene. The story is much, much bigger. And the overall conclusion says a lot more than just "they ended up at a cafe".
No...I get it. I didn't even say this scene was the ending. I referred to it as "one of the final scenes". The reason everyone has put so much emphasis on the ending is because we've been told over and over by different sources that the ending is incredible.

We were also told that the ending was so secretive that Nolan didn't originally include it in the script.

Either way, I can honestly say I'm excited for this movie.

Im not mad about the
cafe im mad about John blake finding teh cave.

Major plot point leaked

Bruce wouldn´t do something so cruel like that with the poor Alfred...to let someone who was always like his father,suffering and thinking that he is dead and tell the truth for someone who he met other day.
Makes no sense for me.
Alfred would be the first person to know the truth.

Balefan wrote:
Bruce wouldn´t do something so cruel like that with the poor Alfred...to let someone who was always like his father,suffering and thinking that he is dead and tell the truth for someone who he met other day.
Makes no sense for me.

And again, its been made clear in other thread to people concerned about this that
Bruce definitely does not just "Leave" Alfred.

Balefan wrote:
Makes no sense for me.
I totally agree.

Balefan wrote:
Makes no sense for me.
Didn't Bruce leave Alfred once already for 7 years without any explanation as to what happened to him. :eh:

anonymity wrote:
Balefan wrote:
Makes no sense for me.
Didn't Bruce leave Alfred once already for 7 years without any explanation as to what happened to him. :eh:
Yep. Plus,
it's not Bruce that leaves Alfred. It's Alfred who leaves Bruce, earlier in the movie.

anonymity wrote:
Balefan wrote:
Makes no sense for me.
This :clap:

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
anonymity wrote:
Yep. Plus,
it's not Bruce that leaves Alfred. It's Alfred who leaves Bruce, earlier in the movie.
That bit of knowledge had evaded me. Thanks for posting that, makes things clearer.