New Logo Revealed

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
SantomTheWhite wrote:I want to hear some feedback on my black Riddler idea from the previous page. c'mon mo fu-kas
How did you even come to post that in "New Logo Revealed" thread? haha. And Guy Pearce isn't black so I hate it :P

haha...well I said "Is 'The D Rises' the hip hop version of the title?" and crazyeight said something like "fo sho that's what's up" so I was like "you know...this reminds me..." Just thought I'd share right there and then...don't need to make a thread for it.

Although I at first thought that the it would have looked even more amazing if the font was a little smaller with the "Dark Knight" in the white, the Photoshop mock-ups have made me think a little different. When the words are placed like that, there is HUGE emphasis on the words "Dark Knight" and it is easy to ignore the "The" and "Rises" . In order for the complete title to be read as one entity, this lettering was used. Especially when looked at from far away, if the "Dark Knight" was in the white, its easy to mistake this for a "The Dark Knight" logo. But in spite of all this, this is a bad ass, awesome poster!

How has no one commented (at least on this thread) that the "ARK KNIGHT" text in the logo could possibly be a reference to Arkham Asylum? Not that I necessarily believe that's the reason, as it's more likely just due to the centering of the text over the bat symbol. I just thought it was odd that it hasn't been pointed out yet.