Official picture of Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
To the poster on page 3...if it had a Return of the Jedi ending that'd be awesome.

Bruce's temptation to decapitate Bane while Talia Al Ghul is standing there like Emperor Palpatine saying "Do it...If you want to truly defeat evil you must embrace the pain and become it. No one can live under the illusion of righteousness forever...Look at Dent, look at the rest of us...No one can administer true justice without stabbing your opponent in the heart. Kill him like the little terror he is...

...and I will fuck for eternity. Catwoman is already chained to the bed in the back room. You want a masochistic fantasy fully realized you will have to surrender to true form of justice."

Edit: that would add to the drama like Star Wars especially if
Talia al Ghul kills Lucious Fox. Bruce would have an assortment of painful emotions and temptations going through him.
Last edited by SantomTheWhite on August 5th, 2011, 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:
nolanmania wrote: Yeah, that was the first thing that came to my mind, but there's no problem with it.
What has happened to you ? Apparently you're NolanFan, aren't you? Most of you try to criticize everything Nolan does. It's not a fan way of doing things.
:innolanwetrust:
I don't know about that. Discussion (negative and positive) is pretty important in being a fan. No-one's perfect.
Yeah, but we don't know exactly know what Nolan is going to do with Catwoman(I think we won't even see a catwoman in TDKR) so we have to just trust.
Last edited by nolanmania on August 5th, 2011, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

SantomTheWhite wrote:To the poster on page 3...if it had a Return of the Jedi ending that'd be awesome.

Bruce's temptation to decapitate Bane and Talia Al Ghul is standing there like Emperor Palpatine saying "Do it...If you want to truly defeat evil you must embrace the pain and become it. No one can live under the illusion of righteous forever...Look at Dent, look at the rest of us...No one can administer true justice will stabbing your opponent in the heart. Kill him like the pig he is...

...and I will f*** for eternity. Catwoman is already chained to the bed in the back room. You want a masochistic fantasy fully realized you will have to surrender to true form of justice."
+1

I need a different picture to judge. Also I need to see how it works on screen.

nolanmania wrote:
thedisabledcubicle wrote:
I don't know about that. Discussion (negative and positive) is pretty important in being a fan. No-one's perfect.
Yeah, but we don't know exactly what Nolan is going to do with Catwoman(I think we won't even see a catwoman in TDKR) so we have to just trust.
We do? We can't make judgements based on how much we like the aesthetic choices he's taken? This image is obviously meant to inform us somewhat of which direction the character will take in terms of appearance obviously but specifically "why does she have the bat-pod" or a bat-pod of some kind. Did she steal it? Or just given to work with Batman?

We most certainly don't have to just trust him. I do, though.

-Vader

This is pretty solid confirmation that Selina Kyle is an ally of Batman. I mean... she'll be riding a bat-pod in TDKR. It brings up a lot of plot possibilities and questions if it is true. Bruce needs to be able to trust Selina enough to let her into this side of his life, but Selina also needs some degree of fight and vehicle training to pull this off :think:

George wrote:This is pretty solid confirmation that Selina Kyle is an ally of Batman. I mean... she'll be riding a bat-pod in TDKR. It brings up a lot of plot possibilities if it is true. Bruce needs to be able to trust Selina enough to let her into this side of his life, but I also wonder just how Selina has the skills to do all this :think:

That is what I've been wondering too...

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
nolanmania wrote: Yeah, but we don't know exactly what Nolan is going to do with Catwoman(I think we won't even see a catwoman in TDKR) so we have to just trust.
We do? We can't make judgements based on how much we like the aesthetic choices he's taken? This image is obviously meant to inform us somewhat of which direction the character will take in terms of appearance obviously but specifically "why does she have the bat-pod" or a bat-pod of some kind. Did she steal it? Or just given to work with Batman?

We most certainly don't have to just trust him. I do, though.

-Vader
This. No matter how unhappily surprised I am by the decision, I trust Nolan to make a great film.

But why does she have her own bike? This just angers me. Seems gimmicky(second time ive used that word in this topic)

Vader182 wrote:
George wrote:This is pretty solid confirmation that Selina Kyle is an ally of Batman. I mean... she'll be riding a bat-pod in TDKR. It brings up a lot of plot possibilities if it is true. Bruce needs to be able to trust Selina enough to let her into this side of his life, but I also wonder just how Selina has the skills to do all this :think:

That is what I've been wondering too...

-Vader
My hope has been that TDKR takes place over a long period of time. If that's true she'll have plenty of time to train. We've learned from the teaser that Batman is gone for some time. I wonder if she fills the void then or only once he comes back :think: