Official picture of Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Seeing the set photos (I asked someone if they're spoilery and they said nope and they kinda are but I'm too high off this at the moment to care), she looks fucking awesome. Sleek, sexy, badass. Perfect.

Man I'm crazy excited.

-Vader

the set photos actually do her more justice then the one released. even though its probably a stunt double. the suit is basically what we all thought right? tight leather one peace. other then the mask and goggles, its pretty much what catwoman looks like in the comic.

I feel like its too early to judge I'm going to wait for another picture/trailer before anything. For now I felt like the design is good but it could've been better

Looking closely at the goggles it seems like there is much more to them than meets the eye..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZeKSriSuuw

who am i kidding.. Tony Stark is a "billionaire playboy, industrialist and ingenious engineer"

sapporostar wrote:the set photos actually do her more justice then the one released. even though its probably a stunt double. the suit is basically what we all thought right? tight leather one peace. other then the mask and goggles, its pretty much what catwoman looks like in the comic.
Yup, looks like Nolan kept it pretty simple instead of making it over detailed.

I wish the goggles had a more simplistic design. They look like the Smith snowboarding goggles I have in my closet. :facepalm:

Its different... I like it for that.

It looks like combination of the bottom left and bottom middle catsuits. I really love the suit design. A cowl would be perfection.

The picture is very meh looking. But I caught a glimpse of one of the set photos and that looked better. I have to guess that there is a cowl that goes with the suit. It would be pretty silly if there wasn't.

She looks like a fricking cyborg. :lol:

I don't really like the goggles, but I'll have to get use to them.