Official picture of Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Give her a break. Let's see how sexy you look splayed over on your belly of a mad max motorcycle with aeroplane tires on the front wearing Daredevil's swimming goggles..

Besides I think that's probably the first half movie look. I'm sure by the end of the film she'll have a whole bunch of custom Lucius Fox designer gear..

warnerg wrote:I think she looks good. The goggles look like they're more functional then for actual looks. Any ideas of what they're actual for...
Seeing in the dark. Like a cat, you know.

Celestin wrote:
warnerg wrote:I think she looks good. The goggles look like they're more functional then for actual looks. Any ideas of what they're actual for...
Seeing in the dark. Like a cat, you know.

If that's the case then that's great. I think she looks good and I'm sure Nolan ain't gonna make her cheesy at all.

Baconboy wrote:Whatever happened to appeal, too?
They said she'd look good in the suit, and she doesn't.

how doesnt she look good in the suit? its form fitting, and she has a great form...especially bent over the bike like that.

talli wrote:

how doesnt she look good in the suit? its form fitting, and she has a great form...especially bent over the bike like that.

Maybe they're mad cause they still think its Emily Blunt :lol:

I liked it, but didn't like the goggles.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

TalkOnCorners wrote:I like the suit. Anne looks lovely. Hate the goggles. I would've preferred a mask/cowl.
Yeah... I think the googles are more functionnal than anything else, but I would have prefered a mask/cowl as well ;)

I like the costume.
It´s very good...sensual without being vulgar.
But where is the mask and cat ears?
This probably isn´t the final stuff.

talli wrote:

Exactly.

from the Batman-news guy on SHH:
I've got lots of details about Catwoman that I know are legit now. Not to pull a Jett...but I was told back in June that Catwoman would steal the Batpod. Obviously I had no way of knowing if that was true or not, I get sent "scoops" almost everyday. Now that it's true, so is everything else that person told me. I'm going to put up a post tomorrow with some exclusive details about Nolan's Catwoman. The Batpod thing was the major point, but I'll share her backstory, etc.
Last edited by Beetles on August 5th, 2011, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.