Official picture of Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Well, yeah, but what about fight scenes?

thedisabledcubicle wrote:Well, yeah, but what about fight scenes?
Yeah, probably not. If they do go the jewel thief route, though, I could see her wearing them.

Catwoman is a cat burglar. Enough said.
Her costume is fine.

Cat ears look stupid anyway.

apw wrote:More pics

Lovin the suit. Anne is gonna look smokin hot in it. And the stunt double doesn't look half bad herself.

And the goggles are growing on me.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Does this mean we might get more official stuff soon?

I think it looks pretty sweet. Plus, there are rumblings that she will get a cowl or mask at some point.

onestep2farclown wrote:Catwoman is a cat burglar. Enough said.
Her costume is fine.

Cat ears look stupid anyway.

basically.

the only way to do cat woman realistically, is to not give her cat ears. They told us the wardrobe would be more functional than the comics. This is it here. It look's enough for cat woman. The rest will be channeled through Anne's performance.

Forum Pro
Law
I'm digging the costume.. why anyone expected anything different is beyond me. She's dressed as a theif. They don't carry around whips .. stop being so ungrateful

You guys complain about everything. Really you guys are going to bitch about a photo that's most likely a photo shoot rather than an official look at Catwomen. Stop winning, and wait till we actually see more images of anne.

cooldued wrote:You guys complain about everything. Really you guys are going to bitch about a photo that's most likely a photo shoot rather than an official look at Catwomen. Stop winning, and wait till we actually see more images of anne.

:facepalm:

that's a promo shot released by WB. They had to give us a picture of Cat Woman...and there it is.