Official picture of Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
She looks like a hi-tech professional assasin which I like. But I'm not sure about the blue lights on the goggles.

Rukia wrote:Ugh. I can't drink the kool-aid this time. I think her attire looks terrible. This is just one image of course. Perhaps it will look better from different angles and viewpoints... but this is very disappointing.
Z. Cobb wrote:Ummm.... this looks nothing like Catwoman from the comics... looks more like the Catwoman from the 60s tv series, just updated... I am disappoint.
JimmyFraska wrote:Hmm...

This is the first thing from the film I'm officially unimpressed with, honestly. It's cool, and it doesn't kill me or anything, but it's seems a bit gimmicky, and it doesn't feel like Catwoman.
I WANTED MY CAT EARS GOD DAMNIT
Flying Rodent wrote:
JimmyFraska wrote:Honestly, if you removed the little black pieces that are in front of the goggles, I'd probably like this costume more.
+1
And removing those blue small lights on the googles could help too. I mean, they look like flashing lights or something.
I don't find the costume as bad as that but Burton's Catwoman's costume was wayyyyyy better and more original. IMO.
thedisabledcubicle wrote:Okay, so yeah, this isn't Catwoman. It's Selina in a costume, but I'm still underwhelmed.
Vader182 wrote: Yeah. I'm trying real hard to be into this, but the goggles/visor just looks... bad. Like. Bad. I hate using this word and try to avoid it as much as possible, but it's just kind of cheesy looking.

-Vader

That's what I call disappointing others.

It's better than the Catwoman in Arkham City, which is cheesy and overly sexualised.

I fully appreciate a more realistic take on the character as it's absolutely necessary, but I think it's simply the goggles, free-flowing hair and Anne's lipstick combination that put me off.

Oh well, we haven't seen her move yet. Anne is primarily a physical actress, so I'm sure we'll all forgive the image if she can slink around in the dark scenes.

Looks horrible. Like she's hopped of the set of Sky-Kids.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:It's better than the Catwoman in Arkham City, which is cheesy and overly sexualised.

I fully appreciate a more realistic take on the character as it's absolutely necessary, but I think it's simply the goggles, free-flowing hair and Anne's lipstick combination that put me off.

Oh well, we haven't seen her move yet. Anne is primarily a physical actress, so I'm sure we'll all forgive the image if she can slink around in the dark scenes.
That's pretty much the same suit material as what Anne's wearing in the picture. I think the only difference between the images is the goggles, and the fact that Anne's suit is zipped up. Other than that, I think the difference in realism is largely based on the fact that one is from a video game.

The first thought really was like, 'Ohmy, didn't she steal the batpod?!' :lol:
I'm harassed, I don't know what should I think. I look on this pic and every time feel dissonant.
And yes, I don't like this lipstick on her (on this character).

Meh. The costume is ok, I guess. But I just can't get into Anne Hathaway playing Selina. I was hoping I would feel different after seeing her in costume. But I don't.

I think I'd like it more with a shorter hairstyle to tell you the truth.

i waited a long time for this, and i think she looks great !, not what i expected,
but she looks very realistic and more tactical, i love it !!!
besides Chris Nolan knows what he's doing !!! :goNF:
Last edited by Greg-BTD on August 5th, 2011, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greg-BTD wrote:and besides Chris Nolan knows what he's doing !!! :goNF:
and that's the only thing that keeps me calm. I believe in Mr. Nolan and always will. :)