The Dark Knight Rises Prologue | What's your opinion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hi guys

You know first six minutes of TDK aka TDK Prologue released/published in I Am Legend (IMAX December 2007) and Batman Begins Bluray (Jul 2008).
I wonder Chris Nolan or WB does planning publish TDKR Prologue or First Few Minutes?

What's your opinion?
(Sorry for my bad english)

Intruder wrote:Hi guys

You know first six minutes of TDK aka TDK Prologue released/published in I Am Legend (IMAX December 2007) and Batman Begins Bluray (Jul 2008).
I wonder Chris Nolan or WB does planning publish TDKR Prologue or First Few Minutes?

What's your opinion?
(Sorry for my bad english)
i doubt it. i mean, maybe i guess. the thing about TDK is that, while Batmen Begins was popular, it wasn't HUGE. TDK hype wasn't that big more than 6 months before release. WB rightly thought that it needed something to really put it on people's radars, and the excellent opening sequence was the perfect way to do it.

2 years later, TDK is a legendary movie. Hype for the TDKR is through the damn roof. They don't need to prove anything.

It would be great to have that happen again, it's a possibility since they are trying to follow their TDK feat.
Question is what movie will they include it with?

I kind of hope they don't release a prologue, I still have a hard time viewing the opening of TDK as part of the actual movie haha.

Isn't the "What's your opinion" part of the title kinda implied on every thread?

solo2001 wrote:Isn't the "What's your opinion" part of the title kinda implied on every thread?
Only for relativists. ;)

Inceptic wrote:
solo2001 wrote:Isn't the "What's your opinion" part of the title kinda implied on every thread?
Only for relativists. ;)
I like you.

Well ı don't need an opinion now.

Hells yeah

I just hope that they'll do the prologue gimmick again... but I'm not sure they will...