TDKR Celebrity/Industry Reactions & Buzz Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
apw
Welcome Back Barrett!

This thread just reminded me of Kim Kardashian's reaction after seeing Inception.
What's the deal w Inception? Was he dreaming at the end? Someone help explain?
:facepalm:

apw wrote:Welcome Back Barrett!

This thread just reminded me of Kim Kardashian's reaction after seeing Inception.
What's the deal w Inception? Was he dreaming at the end? Someone help explain?
:lol: Omg. And the thousands of angry response tweets from people who were like "WTF, SPOILERS!! Did you just ruin the movie?!"

Barrett wrote:
apw wrote:Welcome Back Barrett!

:lol: Omg. And the thousands of angry response tweets from people who were like "WTF, SPOILERS!! Did you just ruin the movie?!"
Why people follow people like this is beyond me..

Jonas Agersø wrote:
Barrett wrote:
Why people follow people like this is beyond me..
Only a retard could follow someone like Kim Kardashian.

Barrett wrote:
cooldued wrote:have no idea where to put this, but technically the celebrity did mention TDKR.

"Aziz hilariously freaked out the entire crowd by asking if everyone saw the first DARK KNIGHT RISES footage that was shown earlier in the day. Obviously, he was joking, but for a moment he had everyone going; a collective heart attack almost rippled through the audience. He also went on to say that it was shown right after the INCEPTION 2 panel."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here's the video. Skip to 9:25

lmao...his name tag says Idris Elba

@DamonLindelof

Ten bucks says that all the stuff that's "leaking" from DARK KNIGHT RISES is simply The Pledge. Therefore, I eagerly await The Prestige.

TalkOnCorners wrote:
@DamonLindelof

Ten bucks says that all the stuff that's "leaking" from DARK KNIGHT RISES is simply The Pledge. Therefore, I eagerly await The Prestige.
That's epic, haha.

-Vader

TalkOnCorners wrote:
@DamonLindelof

FUCKING AWESOME tweet!

TalkOnCorners wrote:
@DamonLindelof

:clap: