TDKR Celebrity/Industry Reactions & Buzz Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

THE FIRE RISES

Master Jedi wrote:Image

THE FIRE RISES
Yeeesssshhhhhh

m4st4 wrote:The-the last...15 minutes...are just unbelievable. What is this?! Aaaaaaargh, I need this Film in my life! :o
Just 2 more weeks. It's gonna be hell to get there... but we will.

Please note that I see the film before everybody else, technically, since I'll be heading down the Cape that weekend.

Which means, unless someone lives even further closer to the edge of Mass, that my screening technically starts first. By overall timezone standards it's a few seconds, but still, first. :-D

SilverHeart wrote:Please note that I see the film before everybody else, technically, since I'll be heading down the Cape that weekend.

Which means, unless someone lives even further closer to the edge of Mass, that my screening technically starts first. :-D
Please note that I hate you.

ComptonTerry wrote:
m4st4 wrote:The-the last...15 minutes...are just unbelievable. What is this?! Aaaaaaargh, I need this Film in my life! :o
Just 2 more weeks. It's gonna be hell to get there... but we will.
Yes. Yes, it will. I'm completely paralyzed right now. Nothing matters more to me in life than seeing this film. Only once I have seen it can I be set free.

Set me free, July 20!!! Set me free!!!

What? 2 more weeks?!

:suicide:

Jizzed.

I watch this and realize how far we have come...