TDKR Celebrity/Industry Reactions & Buzz Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
nolannolanchrischris wrote:Well there were a ton of people in this video, some I couldn't recognize.

But...

Matthew Lewis -- TDKR
Bonnie Wright -- TDKR
Chris O'Dowd -- TDKR
Berenice Marlohe -- TDKR
Lots of others though, most were TDKR, some Avengers, less Prometheus
Its good to see it get more love than The Avengers, for some reason it annoys the living hell outta me when people are more excited for that movie..

indiefilmconnor wrote:
nolannolanchrischris wrote:Well there were a ton of people in this video, some I couldn't recognize.

But...

Matthew Lewis -- TDKR
Bonnie Wright -- TDKR
Chris O'Dowd -- TDKR
Berenice Marlohe -- TDKR
Its good to see it get more love than The Avengers, for some reason it annoys the living hell outta me when people are more excited for that movie..
Same with most of the movies this summer. The only ones I am okay with people being more excited is The Hobbit and MAYBE Prometheus.

indiefilmconnor wrote:

But...

Matthew Lewis -- TDKR
Bonnie Wright -- TDKR
Chris O'Dowd -- TDKR
Berenice Marlohe -- TDKR
If I could only see one, I'd pick TDKR without hesitation, but as people who've seen it have been saying it's the best Marvel film to date, and I consider Spider-man 2 almost as good as TDK while being more consistent in quality over the entire course of its runtime (I'm one of those people who think Ledger's incredible performance makes the parts of the film where he's not onscreen conspicuously less interesting, as I don't think Bale's interpretation of Bruce nearly as good), if The Avengers is better than Spider-man 2 (IMHO the best Marvel film), anticipating it more than TDKR isn't insane.

Tourmie wrote:people who've seen it have been saying it's the best Marvel film to date
Source?

Tourmie wrote:
indiefilmconnor wrote:
If I could only see one, I'd pick TDKR without hesitation, but as people who've seen it have been saying it's the best Marvel film to date, and I consider Spider-man 2 almost as good as TDK while being more consistent in quality over the entire course of its runtime (I'm one of those people who think Ledger's incredible performance makes the parts of the film where he's not onscreen conspicuously less interesting, as I don't think Bale's interpretation of Bruce nearly as good), if The Avengers is better than Spider-man 2 (IMHO the best Marvel film), anticipating it more than TDKR isn't insane.
Literally the only reason I can think of to get excited about The Avengers for is Tom Hiddleston, other than that I couldn't care less about it.

Not really a celebrity, this guy, but whatever. :lol: [x]

JayCificity wrote:Not really a celebrity, this guy, but whatever. :lol: [x]
This isn't sound good... just a yacht :o

natalie wrote:
This isn't sound good... just a yacht :o
Yacht (Probably the most expensive ones) for each of them. So yeah, it does sound good.

Is this guy for real that WB gave a Standing Ovation or is he lying?

steveportee wrote:
Tourmie wrote:people who've seen it have been saying it's the best Marvel film to date
Source?
The execs at Marvel that said it "wasn't cinematic enough" said it was their best outing.
Probably the sound of the applause consisted of "CHA-CHING" sounds. If that's the case, they won't buy a yacht, they'll buy an airline. :lol: :P
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.