TDKR Celebrity/Industry Reactions & Buzz Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
m4st4 wrote:
Barrett wrote:Industry screenings coming soon??? :shock: :think: :tooexcited: :twothumbsup:
Sweet Baby Jesus.

Gary said something about early screening coming soon. I guess Nolan wants to show-off his masterpiece. 8-)
Like Modine said in that one interview: "He (Nolan) just keeps getting ahead of schedule, so things keep moving forward, the schedule keeps changing."

:ninja:

TalkOnCorners wrote:Well I read through his tweets and IMO he was just hypothetically asking for discussion's sake. He even asked prior to that what you will do if you someone offered you a torrent of the movie and you can only watch it on your phone. :-D
Yeah, I agree.

Don't get me wrong. There might be rough cut screenings on the horizon *but* I would think that if you were invited to one you would *not* be allowed to talk about it or even make vague suggestions that you're going to see it.

There's too much secrecy for this film. Like Oldman has said, only a select few know the ending and some actors only got pages.

ive been following Duncan Jones for a long time, and he has tweeted in this manner before....disguising a real scenario as a hypothetical one just to get the fans salivating

Barrett wrote:Industry screenings coming soon??? :shock: :think: :tooexcited: :twothumbsup:
Were getting closer boys and girls.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

TalkOnCorners wrote:Image
If he wrote The Dark Knight Rises, it would be worse then Batman & Robin.

Indeed, Caine said Nolan’s third Batman flick is especially harrowing, as the Caped Crusader (Christian Bale) returns from his absence to battle villains Bane (Tom Hardy) and Catwoman (Anne Hathaway), as both threaten to decimate Gotham City.

“Oh yes, audiences are really going to get a surprise with this one,” Caine says. “I couldn’t believe that it would be more intense than [The Dark Knight], but it is.”

Caine also believes the latest movie chapter will be the last of Nolan’s Batman films: “He won’t do another one.”

Unfortunately not quite yet. There's still quite a bit of editing to be done.

I reserve judgment until I see Prometheus

EctoCooler31 wrote:
I reserve judgment until I see Prometheus
IDK sometimes I love Damon and sometimes I side eye him.